Why are you single?

Why are you single?

and are you happy? comfortable? do you plan to stay this way for long?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause the right girl hasn't decided to appear in my life. I don't know what the heck she's waiting for xD
    Am I happy? Yeah, I wouldn't say I'm not happy cause of that. I don't know how long I plan on staying like this, until I find the right girl, I'm not in a hurry since I'm only 19, so there's still plenty of time.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i am.. pringles.. i hope not for too long..

What Guys Said 32

• I'm single because every girl near where I live is either married, in a relationship, or has a kid and is in that "ex won't leave me alone" situation that I'd rather not get into. I can't find anyone around here and I don't have any real reason to move if I'm going to graduate school in a year. I'll probably end up finding someone there.

Definitely unhappy, for sure. And, no I don't intend to stay this way for long. I'd like to ditch the single life once and for all. I'm sick of it.

• haha i have a kid lol, its not so bad, maybe just try to be more open minded, i know the stereotype is there but its not fair to assume. I actually have my own stereotype to guys my age without a kid, when i date again i will only consider a guy with a child.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1595412-would-you-date-someone-who-had-a-divorce

not enough attention, most people went to bed maybe. lol darn ill ask again in a couple days.

• Oh no! Haha
      Yeah, that might work better. :)

• Why? Because I'm shy and blush a lot when initially talking to girls lol. After a bit I'm normal, but before that I am shy.

Am I happy/comfortable? I mean, I'm always looking for a girlfriend but I guess I got to find one who can see through my shyness.

Do I plan to stay this way for long? I don't plan on it, but if it happens it happens. I don't want to force something that shouldn't be and regret it later.

• Because I'm waiting for you babe 😍

• I am sick and tired of being treated like I am the scum of the earth when I am a good person. So I have given up on love at least for now anyway. I am focusing on myself, my own personal goals. I have just completed the degree I was studying, now I am going to get a job and then buy myself an apartment. I want to own it so I can call it mine and set it all up just the way I want.

• Working on improving things about me such as my self confidence and being more compromising. I am pretty happy with my life overall so far and comfortable. I hope I am not single forever because as free as that is I also want kids and a family of my own :)

• I'm single because I haven't found the right person yet, and I'm not sure if a relationship would be the best thing in my life right now.

Am I happy? Well I'm not unhappy lol I'm young and there's no reason me to chase the idea of a relationship/love but if the right person comes along then I won't hesitate.

• Socially awkwardness. No, I'm not happy or comfortable. I don't want to stay this way any more, but it looks like I will. Unfortunately.

• I am a crime fighter to much to take on for the ladies knowing everyone is after me

• oh my god the ladies did not like your answer lol

• i gave you one up out of sheer pity lol

• I don't need your up vote if that was really you, I get more girls then you could ever imagine PM me on here. I bet you get nothing HA"

• Why are you single? I don't put myself out there, nor do I have any willpower/motivation to do so. I have other personal things to settle before I'm ready, but if it happens that I meet someone then great.

and are you happy? I don't think I've truly been happy in a long time.
    comfortable? Yes, I am quite comfortable with my relationship status. There are times I really crave some intimacy though.
    do you plan to stay this way for long? For as long as time will tell.

• Probably because I'm too tall and thin and most girls probably don't like that. No because I feel like I go dealt a bad hand of cards in a game I can't win. I'm comfortable when other things in life keep my mind of being single. I hope not, but probably so unless I ever gain some weight.

• Just haven't met a girl i think is worth committing to
    also when i have met those girls... they didn't want anything to do with me...

Happy yeah sometimes, although some nights i get lonely
    Comfortable yeah, i have a lot of freedom i guess
    Trying to find a new partner when her and i are ready whoever she is

• Single till I'm dead. Or maybe an open relationship or two.

• Because i don't meet the requirements xD

• if single people know the why they shouldn't stay single. but anyway my face , fall in love for the wrong people i dont know.. not happy at all.. because i have no suport at all..(real for ever alone). i dont plat stay like this.. but i can't change it...
    if girls dont like me i can't do nothing

• because i can never manage to get the ones interested, that i´m intersted in... i don´t "plan" to be this way, i just am. i don´t like it at all.

• COZ I AM TOO AWESOME TO BE WITH SOMEONE 😎

• can't develop feeling for girls anymore for some reason, used to fall for every girl i became friends with but now its not there.

• Saving myself for sumone speshal like @bubbletrouble 👄

• Haven't found the right girl

I have emotional baggage and what i called anxiety induced commitment issues

• I'm single because no one wants to date me / nor knows of my existence.

• I'm single cuz I've stopped caring about relationships

• Hit single, please.

• If I hit the single life I will be happier that my money inst vanishing a week after I receive it

• I'm ugly, fat and stoopid. That's why I'm single

• I wish I knew why I was single.

• No i need someone special

• I don't want to ruin someone else's life taking in the journey of life with me as long as they have life insurance😂

• i am single because i am sexually repulsive guy , and that makes me worthless and undeserving of women and their love.

• well that was depressing :I

• well facts and truth can be a bit depressing sometimes... but you have to accept them anyway!

• Because every girl rejects me, ignores me, and/or stands me up. It's like an infinite cycle of emotional turmoil. That's why I'm gonna stay single and not even try anymore.

• oh dear time will tell, it will happen

• if a guy did that to me, i would cry, seriously ouch.

• Or she's playing games and being immature and wanting to be chased I really don't know.

• I can't find anyone that likes me they wanna have sex but not actually commit so im feeling pretty bad and ugly it's weird how they offer sex but not choose too care about me

yes and no Im happy with certain areas of my life but other parts no

I guess im comfortable

im trying to get out of this place and get to a better place

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 16

• So many self-deprecating comments come to mind. But I'm happy because I'm single. I'm okay by myself, a bit bored but less worries for me overall. I do have to field marriage and baby questions/demands from my mom every week, and my dad's worried I might be a lesbian but overall I'm comfortable not having a boyfriend. I'll probably be like this for a long time, which might make me sad in the future but I'll burn that bridge when I get there. There just aren't many guys that fit my preferences, and where I fit theirs so. :|

• I'm single because the people I'm interested in are not so I'm left to move on from them. I'm also single because I suck at commitment so I don't feel like putting a label on anything. I'm not happy, but I'm also not sad. Comfortable? I don't know. I don't plan to stay like this forever, but I don't plan on getting into a relationship in the near future. I need to get my shit together first.

• I'm single because I'm ready to mingle like a pringle.
    Ok, not really.
    I do like being able to flirt with guys without feeling guilt, though.
    Anyways, the reasons?:
    Guys from my school look like cucumbers and when I am attracted to some of them (which doesn't happen often) I really shouldn't be.
    I also can't keep relationships for shit.
    Yes, I'm comfortable atm, but I'm not the type of person who's happy with being "comfortable," if that makes any sense. I need some excitement in my life once in a while, for fuck's sake! cx
    So yeah, my current (and new) plan is to see what happens. Ig I'll be open to try new things, see where they lead. Try to have some fun even though I doubt about ever finding true love.

• I don't have time to date right now , but i have a space reserved in my life for the right guy

. I am happy being single, but obviously it would be nice to share my life with someone. I miss cuddles and hugs. I would never just date anyone for the sake of being in a relationship

• I'm single by choice. I've tried dating and being in a relationship and it's really just not my cup of tea.

So I'm trying to stay single as long as possible.

• Because my crush doesn't know I existed lolol and yeah, I'm happy and comfortable because I have my friends and family with me, they are the greatest gift ever 😊 uh I honestly don't know about this question 😂

• I was just joking regarding my crush 😂 don't take my words too seriously at times lol

• I'm single because I fail to attract any guy I've ever liked, a lot of other guys like me but I don't feel the same way. I'm fine with this, I'm only 15, not in rush.

• I'm single because 1 I'm specilneeds and also because relationships can be hard on me and I'm still single and I like it because I can do what I wanna do with out having to deal with the drama of being in a relationship but also I like being single because I don't have to depend on a person

• I guess I stopped trying too hard to impress every guy, and in a way I stop trying to date.

Probably too heartbroken from the last piece of romance which ended due to long distance, and needed time to heal from this shit.

• Because that's the only option I have cx
    rn I don't want to be single.
    but when I was dating I always wished I was. Never really going to be happy I suppose cx

• I am single because I haven't met the right person, and am not longing for a relationship either, am just loving myself and making my self a better person,

• I guess cause I don't go out much. Also, a lot of people said I look intimidating cause I rarely smile. I'm okay with it.

• 1. I annoy people
    2. I'm never anyone's first choice
    3. I'm just bad with relationships
    4. I'm not liked
    5. I'm ugly (?)
    6. The guys I like don't like me back
    7. I SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE LOCKED AWAY lN A DARK ROOM WITH FOOD AND LAPTOP

• Probably because of my social anxiety. I guess I'm also kind of intimidating as well.

• I'm happy, I lose interest too fast to be a good girlfriend

• I plan to stay like this till I am 20. Need to focus on me.