Would u survive a war?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I could survive a war. I believe in real life I could also survive a war.

• THAT'S THE SPIRIT 😎

• Yeah but when u become a soldier u get a very good salary and very good other things and besides u will be strong if u just seen their trainings

• well then all you have to do is think about the benefits you get out of joining :)

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 2

• That was a really crappy test. Here's the thing with war. You can be the most skilled person ever and still catch a stray bullet to the skull. Luck is a huge element in war.

• Regardless of what the test said I believe with proper military training I could survive. That being said war is the most unpredictable thing in this world you could be the most skilled soldier alive and you could still die due a stray billet, your gun jamming, saving a friend etc. luck is just as a great factor as skill in war.