How do I makeout?

I'm aware that this is a naive question and that it's not easily answered in words but the first guy I made out with called me a "kissless virgin". So some tips would be appreciated

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a terrible kisser when I first did it and I still am. I was just honest with the girl and told her I'm pretty inexperienced. Unless you're dealing with a complete jerk, they should understand and your kissing skills will naturally develop over time.

Most Helpful Girl

• How rude of him. When I was younger, I'd practice on my wrist lol that's all you should really do is practice. Don't overthink it either, or worry about doing it right.

What Guys Said 2

• I had a girlfriend that was an AMAZING kisser!! She said she was a virgin (she was) so later, I asked her how she was such an amazing kisser!!
    She said she watched a lot of movies, and she practiced with her teddy bear!!
    What a lucky bear!!!
    by the way, there wasn't any of that tongue-in-mouth nonsense!! Sensual lip kissing is the best!!

• Try to touch the back of their throat with your tongue! Nah, it seems that a key aspect of making out is that you have to find a rhythm with your partner, mouth-wise.

What Girls Said 0