Which PC/laptop is great for gaming and work?

^^

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting a laptop for gaming is usually not a good idea. Most of them are really huge and not that portable. They're also not powerful enough.

You need a PC with a good GPU so it can give you a high framerate. The two most popular brands are nVidia and AMD. Which one you go with all comes down to preference. I personally prefer nVidia, but my favorite one is by AMD.

A good CPU helps too. I'd go for one that's at least 2.3GHz, but it's even better if it's 3GHz or more. You also need a lot of RAM. Make sure it's 4 GB, but I'd recommend 8 GB. Also make sure it has a good case fan so it doesn't get overheated.

What Guys Said 2

• There is no "best computer." You have to build it or customize it to suit your needs. The main components of the computer are Hard drive, Graphics card, RAM, and Processor. If you want to do any type of gaming, you'll probably want at least 1-2TB of Hard drive. You'll want no less than 12GB of RAM and at least 3GB of dedicated memory on your graphics card. Your processor should be no less than an i7 3ghz. If you need specifics, send me a PM and I'd be happy to help you out.

• If you want to do any gaming at all, make sure whatever it is, it has a dedicated video card!!! Most have integrated graphics which won't do anything with a decent fps.

In general though, you should stick with a desktop if you actually want to play games that look nice... laptops can't really do it...

but most people need a laptop, so just makes sure you get a laptop that has a dedicated nvidea or redeon card, not intel. Also, at least 4 GB of RAM, 8 preferably. An i7 processor or better. Make sure it has a good fan and cooling system as well because nowadays they shut down if they get too hot, which can happen with gaming, maybe also think about getting a cooling tray to put it on when you want to game.

This should be a min $1200, you won't get a decent laptop that can play most games on low setting (for a laptop, you will be stuck on low or medium graphics) for less.

• Do you know any laptops with all that?

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to game I would recommend a PC. I build my own PC for about €550 and I can play every new game flawless. It's cheaper to build your own PC.

• How do you build your own PC?

• There are so many youtube videos for it whose explain very carefully with every single step how to do it. If you think it's still hard, you could ask someone to help you wih it. I asked my dad, but I also have friends who could do it.

• Laptops usually suck for gaming. As for PCs, it depends on your budget and on what kind of games you play.