Who is your greek god parent?

http://www.playbuzz.com/audreyrecker10/who-is-your-greek-god-parent

I got ApolloWho is your greek god parent?
Your father is the god of the sun! You never cease to bring brightness to a dark world. You are wise and enjoy music. Be proud of your joy, but remember to recognize a grave situation when you see one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Apollo

Most Helpful Girl

• I got Athena
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bcd-8957-f48ca8be9787.jpg
    You are smart, clever and wise, just like your mom Athena! Looks aren't your first priority, and you don't mind people knowing that. You are great at games involving strategy. Remember that life isn't all about achievements, but be proud of your ability to do great things.

Ironically, my mum's name is Athena xD

What Guys Said 7

• Athena

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite
    Greek Mythology Pantheon
    You are certainly a child of Aphrodite, for you radiate two things: love and beauty. Whether or not you consider your outward self, beautiful, you have a beautiful heart. Remember that looks aren't everything. Be proud of your ability to love.

Explains why I'm so fabulous!

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40ed-8727-cf3ebd3f1197.jpg

Just like your father, Ares, who is the god of war, violence doesn't stir you. You are perfectly willing to fight for what you want. Use your determination for good, not evil.

• only one more got ares.. and again.. i m the only child of Hephaestus

• @Cinderelli I think the God of the Forge and the God of War would make a pretty good team. You just make my armor/weapons and I'll do the ass kicking. <3

• hahaha... yesss.. such a great idea.. i'll tell my dad about it..

• Athena
    You are smart, clever and wise (fricking all the same thing), just like your mom Athena! Looks aren't your first priority, and you don't mind people knowing that. You are great at games involving strategy. Remember that life isn't all about achievements, but be proud of your ability to do great things.

• Same as you. He's my favorite too.

• I got ares

• Aphrodite for some strange reason. I wanted zeus

What Girls Said 13

• Hephaestus 8)
    Your father is one of the most powerful cripples around. He used the pain of being kicked off Mount Olympus as an infant in his favor. He works in his own forges and has power over fire. You are like him in that you work alone and do not care about how you look. Though some may not expect it, you can create beautiful things.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...481b-88c6-20cad77ec2f6.jpg

• I got- Aphrodite! ☺
    http://i58.tinypic.com/i39k6g.jpg

• I agree with the first two sentence 😊

• Hehe🙉🙊🙈 I love the quiz! I agree with yours too. You cease to bring happiness wherever you go. ☺☺

• Athena

• You are certainly a child of Aphrodite, for you radiate two things: love and beauty. Whether or not you consider your outward self, beautiful, you have a beautiful heart. Remember that looks aren't everything. Be proud of your ability to love.

• I got Hermes. Can't copy the exact text, but it said that I'm easygoing and fun, and efficient. Also that I should take life more seriously lol. I already do that though.

• I got Apollo as well!

I agree with everything, except with the fact that I dont recognize grave situations. I am almost always on the look out for them! lol

• I got Athena! Awesome.

• I got Athena.

• Aphrodite! 😊😊

• Athena
    Filler

• Aphrodite :)

• I got Aphrodite

• I got Aphrodite