What's your dominant Brain Function (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/samanthajones11/whats-your-dominant-brain-function?from=TestYourself1

Basal right brain: Intuition

Your dominant brain function is intuition. Your basal right brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologists, this makes you a warm person that values intimacy, sees extenuating circumstances and strives for harmony. You're naturally empathic, compassionate, and connect well with others. You listen to your instincts and your gut feeling never leads you astray. You have strong interpersonal skills and you often feel deep compassion for people that you barely know. You always see the big picture and there is nothing more important to you than balance and harmony. Your most dominant brain function of intuition makes you a loving friend and lover.

I guess mine is accurate. I didn't know it was my dominant function though.
I also like to analyze and use logical thinking. I love math :)

Guess the answer is: we are much more complex than what a test of 5 mins or less can determine.
Even if I admit this may be somewhat my dominant function.
Oh God! It will b difficult to choose a MHO for this one. Thats for sure! 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• Your dominant brain function is logic! Your frontal left brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologists this makes you an analytical, objective, critical and principled person. You're thrive in all scientific and mathematical pursuits. You're a natural problem solver and you have little patience for fantasy and unrealistic goals. You dislike people with their heads lost in the clouds, while you keep two solid feet on the ground. You're tactical, goal, results-oriented, direct and always take a no nonsense approach to life. You're highly intelligent and very responsible. Your dominant brain function of logic makes you a natural born thinker and problem solver!

Most Helpful Girl

• Frontal Left Brain: Logic
    Your dominant brain function is logic! Your frontal left brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologists this makes you an analytical, objective, critical and principled person. You're thrive in all scientific and mathematical pursuits. You're a natural problem solver and you have little patience for fantasy and unrealistic goals. You dislike people with their heads lost in the clouds, while you keep two solid feet on the ground. You're tactical, goal, results-oriented, direct and always take a no nonsense approach to life. You're highly intelligent and very responsible. Your dominant brain function of logic makes you a natural born thinker and problem solver!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4191-9680-6e414a3fe480.jpg

• How accurate would you say this result is?

• Thanks for MHO. 😊💜

• Welcome girl :)

What Guys Said 9

• Your dominant brain function is order!
    Your basal left brain is the most dominant part of your brain.

According to your psychologist this makes you realistic, down-to-earth, practical and sensible. You shrive in structure and generally strongly respect authority. You're past-focused, detailed, and remarkably efficient. You're naturally dependable and the person that everyone in your social circle can rely on. You make great strides to keep your life organized and it pays off! You're most likely very successful and financially responsible. Your dominant brain function of order makes your a capable organizer that can turn thoughts into concrete action!
    You are truly a natural born leader!

I guess some parts are accurate. I would call myself more an intuitive than anything else, though.

• Frontal left brain: logic

• How accurate would you say your result is?

• Oh, it's spot on. I'm a professor of Computer Science. It doesn't get much more logical than that. I could be Spock if I didn't have these pesky emotions that get in the way all the time, lol.

• lol its good to have emotions. To keep your over analytical nature in check ;)

• Your dominant brain function is imagination! You're frontal right brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologist this makes you a naturally speculative, fantasy-focused, and imaginative person. You're never stuck in the past and you're always looking forward to the future. You're goal oriented, driven and a natural visualizer. You're optimist, outgoing and very expressive. You become easily bored and you need constant excitement and stimulation. You're at you're happiest when you're creating. Your dominant function of imagination makes you an incredibly fascinating and inspirational person!

In reality I share more in common with the left side of the brain option, but the creative, artistic side of the brain is what I am dominated by as I like my sisters all inherited my fathers artistic genes, naturally having far more ability to draw and paint, write then average people.

• Well. It can't be that accurate.

Interesting to know. I kind of envy what u got. Its truly an amzing thing to have an active imagination. We all lose a bit of that as we grow into adulthood. I envy the people who keep their creativity and their wonder and speculative nature about the world.

• Yes it sure is.

• I got this:

Frontal Left Brain: Logic

• Basal Right Brain: Intuition
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4449-9d72-0c7bc27b72dd.jpg
    Your dominant brain function is intuition! You're basal right brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologists, this makes you a warm person that values intimacy, sees extenuating circumstances and strives for harmony. You're naturally empathic, compassionate and connect well with others. You listen to your instinct and your gut feelings never lead you astray. You have strong interpersonal skills and you often feel deep compassion for people that you barely know. You always see the big picture and there's nothing more important to you than balance and harmony. You're most dominant brain function of intuition makes you a loving friend and lover!

• i don't quite agree with all of this but most of it

Frontal Left Brain Logic

Your dominant brain function is logic! Your frontal left brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologists this makes you an analytical, objective, critical and principled person. You're thrive in all scientific and mathematical pursuits. You're a natural problem solver and you have little patience for fantasy and unrealistic goals. You dislike people with their heads lost in the clouds, while you keep two solid feet on the ground. You're tactical, goal, results-oriented, direct and always take a no nonsense approach to life. You're highly intelligent and very responsible. Your dominant brain function of logic makes you a natural born thinker and problem solve

• May I ask what, specifically, is it that you think does not describe u?

• the part about disliking people with there head lost in the clouds now that i had read it in full i do agree i use logic for most things but i would't label myself as a logical person i am more then that i am more opened minded then what this describes if that makes sense

• Of course it does and nice to know it :)

• Frontal Left Brain:

100% true

• Even the part about fantasy? Everyone needs a bit of fantasy to spice things up now and then... :)

• Fantasies are a waste of time and waste of energy
      We have enough to deal with and think about in the real world

• Haha pretty acurate indeed! I guess
      Hmm I agree. But for me, there must always b some space left for dreaming!
      Makes life less heavy sometimes.

But I can see what you mean and you are as you are :)

This is funny because my zodiac sign will disagree with some of this.

• Frontal Right Brain: Logic

• What is your input about how accurate this result is?

• lol. U can come up with some logic to convince them as to why dating you is a good idea. What about that, huh? ;)

• Lol well then that's kinda like being a salesman. That I can't do very well. But I like the way you think

What Girls Said 12

• Frontal Right Brain: Imagination
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...436d-854f-5de930ff1810.jpg
    Your dominant brain function is imagination! You're frontal right brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologist this makes you a naturally speculative, fantasy-focused, and imaginative person. You're never stuck in the past and you're always looking forward to the future. You're goal oriented, driven and a natural visualizer. You're optimist, outgoing and very expressive. You become easily bored and you need constant excitement and stimulation. You're at you're happiest when you're creating. Your dominant function of imagination makes you an incredibly fascinating and inspirational person!

• Your dominant brain function is intuition! You're basal right brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologists, this makes you a warm person that values intimacy, sees extenuating circumstances and strives for harmony. You're naturally empathic, compassionate and connect well with others. You listen to your instinct and your gut feelings never lead you astray. You have strong interpersonal skills and you often feel deep compassion for people that you barely know. You always see the big picture and there's nothing more important to you than balance and harmony. You're most dominant brain function of intuition makes you a loving friend and lover!

• I got

Frontal Left Brain: Logic

Well, I'm not a fan of maths and I love to use my imagination and actually am quite a dreamer sometimes but I guess the rest is pretty accurate lol

• Basal Left Brain: Order

Your dominant brain function is order! Your basal left brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to your psychologist, this makes you realistic, down-to-earth, practical and sensible. You shrive in structure and generally strongly respect authority. You're past-focused, detailed and remarkably efficient. You're naturally dependable and the person that everyone in your social circle can rely on. You make great strides to keep your life organized and it pays off! You're most likely very successful and financially responsible. Your dominant brain function of order makes you a capable organizer that can turn thoughts into concrete action! You are truly a natural born leader!

• How much of this is accurate?

• There was once when I was being kind and this guy thought I was flirting with him. All I did was just helped him picked up his stuffs and smiled at him. Jeez -.- sometimes after I've helped some people, they'd smile at me and I know that they appreciate it 😊

• :) precisely

• Your dominant brain function is imagination!

You're frontal right brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologist this makes you a naturally speculative, fantasy-focused, and imaginative person. You're never stuck in the past and you're always looking forward to the future. You're goal oriented, driven and a natural visualizer. You're optimist, outgoing and very expressive. You become easily bored and you need constant excitement and stimulation. You're at you're happiest when you're creating. Your dominant function of imagination makes you an incredibly fascinating and inspirational person!

Quiet accurate. :p

• Wow who knew. I think this is a bit off
    Your dominant brain function is logic! Your frontal left brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologists this makes you an analytical, objective, critical and principled person. You're thrive in all scientific and mathematical pursuits. You're a natural problem solver and you have little patience for fantasy and unrealistic goals. You dislike people with their heads lost in the clouds, while you keep two solid feet on the ground. You're tactical, goal, results-oriented, direct and always take a no nonsense approach to life. You're highly intelligent and very responsible. Your dominant brain function of logic makes you a natural born thinker and problem solver

• In what way do u think this might b off?

• It says I have little patience for for fantasy way off track on that. lol hahaha

• Oh. A lot of Gagers that got this answer said that. Except for this one guy. Hahaha. Glad that u keep fantasy in ur life to spice things up :)

• Basal Left Brain

Your dominant brain function is order! Your basal left brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to your psychologist this makes you realistic, down-to-earth, practical and sensible. You shrive in structure and generally strongly respect authority. You're past-focused, detailed, and remarkably efficient. You're naturally dependable and the person that everyone in your social circle can rely on. You make great strides to keep your life organized and it pays off! You're most likely very successful and financially responsible. Your dominant brain function of order makes your a capable organizer that can turn thoughts into concrete action! You are truly a natural born leader!

• Mine was imagination.

It's spot on

• Cool. Im a bit envious ;)

• Oh. Hope not many downs :/
      U seem like a cool person ;)

• Not to many downs, I would be lying if I said I didn't have any downs. But I guess I'm being realistic at this very moment. Thanks 😊. You're really sweet.

• I got the same!

• Cool. I actually thought most people would get the same result as me. Guess not as many. Its me and you for now! :)

• Yeah, it is quite interesting and fun to know :)

• My dominant brain function is logic.

Seems pretty legit.

• Frontal Left Brain: Logic

"Your dominant brain function is logic! Your frontal left brain is the most dominant part of your brain. According to psychologists this makes you an analytical, objective, critical and principled person. You're thrive in all scientific and mathematical pursuits. You're a natural problem solver and you have little patience for fantasy and unrealistic goals. You dislike people with their heads lost in the clouds, while you keep two solid feet on the ground. You're tactical, goal, results-oriented, direct and always take a no nonsense approach to life. You're highly intelligent and very responsible. Your dominant brain function of logic makes you a natural born thinker and problem solver!"

It is fairly accurate, except I struggle with mathematics to the point where I think that I have dyscalculia. I love the thought of pursuing such fields, but the difficulty I have is painful and embarrassing.

And for other areas of the description: Although I am direct and goal-oriented, I do find myself easily bored, depressed, and lazy about certain things.

• I got the same. Intuition.