Who is your role model? and why?

Please no singers or actors. I mean real people that you know.

You Welcome 😁😁😁😁😁

Most Helpful Girl

• I have too many people that I look up to. First of all, they'd definitely be my parents. They taught me that when things are broken, you should find ways to fix it, not throw it and replaced it - the same goes for relationships. He and mum always encourages my brothers and I to go outside and play, not stay at home and face the electronic gadgets everyday. They instill in me the moral values that shaped me into who I am today.

Next would be my two annoying yet caring brothers. They are my listener when I had troubles, they cover me up when I'm out pass my curfew. Since young, I've always wanted to be as good as them, but they always tell me to be myself, stay unique. My older brother is really kind and caring towards others. He has such a selfless heart sometimes I wish that I could be like him too. My second brother is really hardworking and he always gets his work done on time, he never procrastinate. That is one thing that I'd have to learn from him.

• I love it!! 😊😊😊 They all sound like such great and humble people

• They are indeed. Thanks for mh 😊

What Guys Said 5

• Merle Johnson, my high school electronics teacher. He passed away a few years ago, but he passed along a lot of knowledge to me and inspired me to become a professor to share my knowledge with others.

• That is really good

• Thank you. :)

He had the funniest sayings, too. If you did something dumb, you'd get an "Istakannupa!" lol. He was a big guy with a huge beard and looked like a bear. Ran a charter fishing business on a boat in the summer on Lake Michigan.

• Never had one
    I guess my sister she is super smart go getter and hardworker!
    She got a masters and two bachelors in 5 years!!!
    She went to 2 different universities and went to school year round no breaks

• My Father. I definitely aspire to be as good of a man AND Father that he is.

• The grumpy cat and i love trolling!. There is NOTHING good to do on GaG except trolling.

http://imgur.com/yxqRzFc.jpg

• Chris Brown and Katy Perry

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really have a role model but I admire the strength of my mom's best friend. She has gone through so much (I really mean it) and suffered, yet she managed to raise 3 polite super lovely children on her own and always be there for them. She is an amazing woman who deserves the world.

• i guess my mom

• No role models but there are a few people that makes me want to be a better person whenever I am around them.
    My best friend is one of them

• My Sister. She's my role model

• My mother 😍

• I don't have a definite role model. I mean there's two people that I love and look up to because they're successful and persistent. Megan Rapinoe, who is a soccer player. And Conan O'brien, who is a comedian. I used to want to be a comedian or comedy writer until I convinced myself that becoming a doctor would be more realistic.

• My grandparents! They're my real life super heroes. :)