I want to do a tattoo, somthing small on my wrist.. any offers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't think it is a good idea. I wanted one there to when I was your age by that is hard to hide when you enter the workforce. You'll have to wear buttoned long sleeves to business meetings. I know most of the time men do but sometimes you wear Polos to golf and other casual work events. I know lots of people have tattoos these days but like it or not on the business world some people will judge you.

I have a tattoo in between my shoulders that you can see if my hair is up in a shirt with a low collar. I promise you none of my clients have ever seen it. my coworkers do and they are always surprised the first time because it doesn't fit my very professional work persona. It isn't a big deal in my office but it would be to some executives I play golf with, thank goodness for Polos.

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know you'll still want that tattoo on your wrist 10 years fro now? Imagine what it might be if you had gotten a tattoo of your choice 10 years ago.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If you're so inclined... " Organ Donor" is what I have..
    Just a thought...

• get "til the end"

• berry or fairy :)