Girls, is it true you sometimes have a problem with guys not listening to your opinion but looking at you. The "my eyes are up here." Problem?

• Yes that is a problem sometimes.
    49% (22)
  • No that is not a big problem.
    42% (19)
  • See results.
    9% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't have much boobs.

I notice women that complain about that type of attention are those who have their puppies are full display.
    If you don't want to be looked at as an object , try covering up?
    There's a time and a place for that.

I have a big butt for my frame.
    There are types I see guys undressing me with their eyes while I flaunt my figure in tight clothing.
    However , why should I be pissed? Certain clothing brings a type of attention.

If I want a more serious type of attention I'll wear long sun dresses that draw a "you're beautiful" type of attention but can be taken seriously.

What Girls Said 19

• Sometimes you know you're talking to yourself. It never used to bother me when I was younger but now it actually really gets me down that people can't just do it subtly. It makes me want to go home and tape my boobs down. I wouldn't mind if I had a low cut top on or something, but when you're wrapped up in a bloody jumper, or covered it just gets really old, really cliche and boring and makes you think the guy is just a bit of a thirsty twat not worth my time talking to. If he can't even be bothered to show a bit of tact...

• This isn't a huge problem. I've only had a guy actually stare a few times. And I appreciate that because it shows that most men have self control. Yay guys!
    Unless I'm working, I show a little cleavage about every day. So, I'm happy it hasn't happened more often.

It would be a problem if it happened a lot. But it doesn't.

• I don't really care. Most of the time a respectable guy may glance but quickly snap out of it. It's the losers who stare and ogle and they do that no matter what you have on.

• No, not that i've noticed. But i'm a pretty conservative dresser so maybe that has something to do with it.

• Yaaaaass I get this a lot. Like when I'm talking to my guy friends or just guys I don't talk to that much, sometimes they look at my boobs for a while and them back up at my eyes I'm like "Dude my eyes are up here not down here so look up". My boobs are like medium size but I always feel like there big. Ugh, sometimes I just wish I was flat chested D: :(

• That isn't a problem for me. As soon as they start doing that, I know to avoid them.

• I don't care. They can look, but they're not going to touch so why should I be bothered?

• Yes.
    Having size G boobs you get used to it but it can be annoying.

• I have big breasts so I'm use to it, girls and guys alike look at my chest sometimes but I'm fine with it because it happens! But if they do it as a way of flirting, or repetitively, I get extremely turned off or annoyed.

• Honestly, yeah it has happened to me before and I don't even have huge boobs, tbh.-.
    Last time was at school with my guy friend and I was wearing a polo shirt. Yes, a freaking polo shirt. Like wtf?
    Anyway, it's just awkward for me >.<

• But my boobs aren't very big so there's nothing for them to be hypnotized by. Lol

• I get the train twice a day with two other guys, and they don't even try to hide the fact that they're staring at my boobs. They draw way too much attention no matter what I'm wearing.

• Maybe if I actually had a chest it would be a problem but, for me, not so much

• Nope, that's never happened lol

• Not really , a lot of men can multitask..." listen & look down" there at the same time l

• Yes I've caught guys glancing a little south of my eyes from time to time when I've been talking to them.

• No I have smaller boobs
    So it's not

• Nah, My boobs are so small and ugly guys don't want to look. It's also probably cause I'm ugly too.

• Never been a problem since I barely have boobs