What online games are you playing?

I've played Dragon age 3 about a billion times over now. I find myself really missing online gaming. What online games are you playing right now? What console do you use?

I'm strictly a PC gamer. I really want to play an mmorpg. What would you suggest? :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• For the past couple years now, I've basically only played this lovely WW2 game called 'War Thunder', It's free to play, and a very good one (Its not a money grab like most F2p Games).

But, That hasn't stopped me from spending the better part of just over $1k on it xD (Fucking sad i know haha).

• I know what you mean it gets lonely playing by yourself after a while lol I've been playing Rust Chivalry Dirty bomb and H1Z1 a lot and it has servers with a lot of people but it's not a fantasy mmorpg game like WoW Final fantasy 14 elder scrolls online etc

• Woo PC gamers :D

You should try out H1Z1. Not really an mmorpg but it is an mmo and it's great. It's basically like a video game version of the Walking Dead. It gives you the same feel of surviving, finding food, shelter, water, and having to distinguish between good people and bad people (players).

• Tetris is the only one :D

• *Ultra Street Figher 4
    *NBA 2K
    *Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    *Madden

I play on PS3 under the gamertag "Sir_Prof_Don"

• I heard only Dragon Age 1 was good and the other ones sucked. I don't play any cause my laptop is too shitty to play pc games lol.

• DA1 was my favorite game!!! DA2 is the one that sucked, primarily because it didn't really answer any questions from DA1 and had repeat dungeon layouts :( (and no hot male characters)
      :( :(

• LMao oh okay got ya

• I okay league of legends like my life depends on it. If you enjoy an amazing story line with a good romance and choices that effect the ending I suggest The Witcher 3 I own it on PC. great RPG

• I was playing Star Wars, but i lost interest :/

• dota 2 ? l4d 2 ? goat stimulator?

• Tree of Life.

• i dont play any

• gta 5 and FIFA

• lately I've been nerding out on chess. com

What Girls Said 3

• I've been playing Hearthstone, considering getting into League of Legends.

• Final Fantasy
    Smite
    League of Legends

• I love to play
    1) Online Rummy
    2) Poker
    But My favorite game is Online rummy at silkrummy. com