Have you ever fell asleep in the public?

I've only fallen asleep in the bus, you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually incapable of doing so. I even have a hard time in hotel rooms.

Most Helpful Guy

• I fell asleep in the doctors office waiting room once, and I moaned and mumbled in my sleep for about 5 minutes, when I awoke it was arguably one of the most embarrassing moments in my life.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I fell asleep on the train.
    It sucked because I missed my stop.
    I had to go a few stops more just to be able to transfer going back.

• Yes... Apart from the times i dozed off in classes, I once didn't sleep the whole night because I had to go to the airport with my friend at 4 am using public transportation. On the home ride, I was on my own and it was about 8 am on a Sunday and I dozed off in the train. If my dad hadn't called me on my phone, I would have missee my station...

• nope lol i can't even fall asleep in the bus

• Fell asleep on the train once and ended up riding to the end of the line and back to the other end before I woke up and was like ooooohhh fuuuuuuck.. I missed class lol

• Fell asleep in a packed movie theater.

What Guys Said 3

• Airplane if that counts.

• Yup I've fallen asleep outside of work, at the park, in the car etc really anywhere that is mildly comfortable.

• I remember this one time I fell asleep during class, and the teacher decided to wake me up in the best way possible. She came up to my desk, textbook in hand, and slammed it onto my desk making a really loud bang.