Girls, Are you a feminist?

• Yes
    72% (39)
  • No
    28% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think most (not all) of the people answering here even realize what being a feminist is. It just means you are for women having the same rights as men. It doesn't mean you are a part of some nazi-type of organized group of women that want rally in the street and take over.

If you think women should have the same rights as men, then you are a feminist. Period.

6|0
    0|0
    • Also, not opening up this question to men, is a critical mistake on the part of the Asker. There are plenty of men who believe women should have the same rights as they have. They can and are feminists too.

• It seems to be mainly outside of the US.

• The men feminists I mean.

What Girls Said 22

• Do I want my future daughters to receive the same respect, job opportunities, and salary as my future sons do? Nah. :P

Kidding. Yes, I am.

4|0
    0|0
    • she said it ^ lol

i dont understands those who say no... you dont like having rights? xD

• A feminist, as in a person who believes in equal rights among men and women? As in, I don't think one gender is better than the other? A person who thinks we all are the same no matter what we have going on down under? Why yes, I am one

4|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really part of any organisation or group. I support fairness to everyone, I don't have to be titled a feminist, so-no.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I am.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am. Everyone should be. Anyone who doesn't believe that women should have the same rights as men isn't worth my time.

2|0
    0|0
  • absolutely

1|0
    0|0
  • no i m not a feminist..

2|2
    4|0
  • I am indeed.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I know what true feminism is and do not advocate the supremacy of either gender.

2|0
    0|0
  • Marxist Feminist is closest to what i am, though seeing as im generally anti 'ism' its not quite a fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why, don't be silly - of course I am!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I believe in the equality of both sexes? Yes. :)

3|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I am :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Do I want women to be beneath men? No.. obviously not.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, i'm not

0|1
    3|0
  • I don't know what I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • in politics there are different parties for different ideals. I don't know what to answer with conflicting views under the same umbrella

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't think I am.

0|0
    3|0
  • No I'm not

0|0
    3|0
  • I strongly am! Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to call myself an equalist because i believe that both genders should have equal rights, we're all people, it just makes sense.

2|0
    2|0
  • I believe in equality for all. I am also against Joint Bank Accounts in marriage as well. I believe the guys point of view and needs etc are also important and that it is important that the woman has a job and earn her own cash and doesn't pussy-whip her man nor the man is dominate over the woman.

0|0
    0|0