How time travel works in your opinion? Do you believe time machines will be available by 2036?

Hope they will…. i’ll be 45 by then so chances r I’ll be alive…. yeah.

Anyway wot I believe’s….. if John Titor claims he’s comin from 2036…then probably other people as well would be able to do…but how many people would own one? Probably such devices might be either ultra-xpensive and very rare and only a few people (JT included) could use ‘em…but I wonder if someone who travels back in time knows if he came from future…or after tavellin back he doesn’t remember about it…

Personally I believe da 2nd one happens…but every device isn’t perfect…. so in JT’s case it was a time machine error, and he carried on his “future” memories.

Many of u might wonder someone will mess-up events if he travels back in time…. but personally I believe this is wrong…coz when someone travels back in time travels in a parallel universe and not in a real one…but again in JT’s case an error occurred and he traveled back in this universe and revealed secrets about time travelin.

Oh well…wot’s yer opinion about time travel and how do u believe it works?

http://www.johntitor.com/

^ by the way check here for some further info about time machines/travels

• it will be available by then
  • no it won't

Most Helpful Guy

• My view on time travel is formed by Star Trek I think it was Voyager where was characters travelling in time but the federation had an agency that enforced "The Temporal Directive" which stated you could not change historical events because that would change the future. Paraell universes are interesting too but is there one true temporal part or an infinite paraell universes - And I just thought paraell universes were just episode fillers for ST DS9

• pretty good answer... but by events u mean major historical events or even minor ones included... like if u ate a pizza on July 19th 2005... u'll eat a burger this time if u go back? yup this counts as an event... yet a minor one :p

• You are correct about minor events even time travellers being there upset balance, I think Star Trek glossed over it by talking about big changes for example kill Hitler at 18.

• eh that's ok then... i'd not mess up major events... :p

What Girls Said 1

• No matter I probably won't be around by then.

• y not? u'll be almost 60... not so old

• Yea your right If I'm lucky.

• y u say dat? if u keep yerself healthy u'll hit 60

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think it will work because the human body wouldn't be able to withstand alll that electricity and atom splitting to travel in such a machine.

• then wot about this guy? he claimed to be a time traveller

• yeah that's sure... but wouldn't they be available to public after some point?

• Yeah thats true. Even a prototype I think would be available to the public. Even a reject one thinky would be to.

• I just got back from a visit to 2039, and even by then they do not have them.

• It would be nice if they could use a time machine large enough for someone to sit in and take their age back 30 years i would try it out ,,

• You've been watching too many movies. Fantasy for a reason.. Maybe someday.. but 2036? That's baby in time... like a grain of sand.

• that's 20 years.

see how many things have changed since 1995... see where technology was then,... and where it is now!

• I wish, but time travel is a complicated subject and theoretically impossible. so meh who knows. Might already exist.

• No they still haven't even figured out the cure for AIDS

• They already exist and are suppressed by the U. S. government.

• really? do u have any proof about it?

• Exactly. I went from playing 8 bit games on a giant wooden TV and talking on corded to playing HD games with people on the other side of the world on a computer the size of a notebook. We used to have VCR's and cassette tapes. And to be honest most of that stuff existed in the 80's even all the way back to the 40's but the government kept it suppressed just like they're doing with stuff now. They got planes that fly silently and stop and hover in place and turn invisible, I've seen them myself...

• Yeah bro xactly... sure thing's goverment's usin superior technologies than common people. (I read somewhere they used internet (or at least a form of it) during 60s)

And see how world has changed since 1995.. and dat was only 20 years ago

• Even if time travel was possible, I wouldn't recommend doing it.