How many rolls of toilet paper have you used in your entire lifetime?

Not only for wipin….. it might be for other uses as well…like usin ‘em as a replacement for napkins (if in case u run out) :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Not allowing anon is totally going to get honest answers

• i don't see y someone would go anon here in a question such as this LOL
      and i don't allow anon coz i might have serious questions being totally fucked up.

What Girls Said 7

• Dammit I wish I saved all those rolls that Mama used to wipe my hinny during my infant days.

• a lot more than your xper points

• let's say u r 20 almost... so dat means u r 7.3k days old... my total amount of Xper's...172 k. so u must use like 23.56 papers/day o_O

• haha... you did the maths.

• None. I'm strictly a catalog user. :)

• I have no idea xD A lot for sure! ahah

• Like a billion. I use toilet paper to clean my glasses and they always get dirty.

• Exactly 4.

• I use like one or two rolls a week. I have my own bathroom.

What Guys Said 12

• Sounds like a good time for poop math.
    I'm 19, but for the sake of easiness, I'm going to say Im about 19 and 1/2
    365 days in a year (ignoring leap day). 365 x 19.5 = 7117.5 days

I can't say for certain, but assuming I poop once a day and use 4 sheets of toilet paper for roll (and I use 2 ply). Google says standard count for 2 ply is 500 sheets.

By this logic, 500 / 4 = 125 days for one toilet paper roll to go out.
    7117.5 / 125 = about 57 rolls.

Here is the disclaimer though which makes the margin of error very unpredictable...
    Granted, that'd be if I just use the toilet paper roll myself, am consistent with my usage and let no one else touch my toilet paper. I've never used toilet paper for napkins though. I mean, I rather not shit and eat with the same things xD

So if I had to guess, less than 200, but 57 or greater.

• 57? sounds xtremely low... o_O

• See that's because you share the toilet with other people. You don't use the toilet alone, and you probably use more than 4 sheets per average a day. (That's where the disclaimer comes in).

• i don't share it wid anyone... but i use 10 sheets

• Well, Im 17 in a couple days, That means I've been alive for 204 months.

I probably use like 1 roll of toilet paper per month for pooping, so yeah, 204 rolls for that. (But, I probably pooped a lot more as a baby so ill just ad 50 rolls to that for the sake of it)
    And, Maybe an extra roll every 3 months for tissues and stuff, thats another 68 rolls.

So yeah, 204+50+68 = 322 rolls in my life xD

• 1/month? WTF?
      sorry but how often do u take a dump? once/week? that's strange... unless they r super-giga rolls LOL

• good quality:

pad1.whstatic.com/.../...gami-Step-1-Version-2.jpg

bad quality:

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/6602638_f520.jpg

i use like da "good" one mostly... and i use 10 sheets coz i don't wanna have "chocolate" on my hands

• To me dude, Both of them toilet paper look shit quality xD. The toilet paper i use is like many many layers thick (You can actually peel a single sheet apart into like 4 separate sheets that look the same as the ones in those links).
      I don't know, Maybe just Manx toilet paper is better then American toilet paper? xD. But fuck man, With our paper, YOu can just use like 3 or 4 and your fine, But your toilet paper looks like your hand would just rip right through it when wiping so i would imagine you would have to double up, if not tripple or quadruple up before you wiped haha xD.
      I can see why you go through a lot more then me haha.

• I would say a roll a week and according to a site calculator I am 2426.9 weeks old so for rounding up purposes I make that 2427 rolls of toilet paper.

• roll/week makes more sense LOL

• I don't deserve to live. I use a lot of toilet paper for anything not just wiping my ass.

I have contributed for murdering a lot of trees. I don't how many rolls but like full forests of toilet paper. I'm a serial killer man. :/

• About 1/10th as many as my wife.

• LOL... yer wife's usin more?

• but rumor's guys use TP more... but hey it'd be a nice question

• I have no clue. I just know that it's not even in the same ballpark as how many women tend to use.

• Probably half of the Amazon... 😂

• What about to'ing houses?

• wow who counts? prb more then you would think

• LOL... nobody... just guessin.

but let's calculate it... if i spend 1 TP every 3 days... hmmm say about 120 per year.

i'm 23-24 now... so 2760-2880. eh ok... i dunno... but it must be somewhere between 2k-3k

• i did a quick calculation i got 2576 a lot but less then i would have thought

• 1,323 give or take a few dozen.

• How does one keep track of this?

• Never counted it...