How was your first prom?

Most Helpful Girl

• I stayed one hour in the toilet with a girl and made our own prom with good music from her phone. 😂
    I still have a pic of that toilet. :")

What Guys Said 9

• Well, My prom was 1 year and 1 month ago, And, it fucking sucked? Why?

Well, When Riggers was in school, He use to be a fat little fucker xD. Seriously, I was obese at my prom, Had a fucking double chin and everything haha. So, I am very fucking hesitant to look at any prom pictures, let alone try and remember it ;)

• A lot of drama before and after...
    but it was a fun experience
    the girl i took was my ex girlfriend, i was still in love with her at that pint, but i shouldve taken another girl instead :/

after prom was awesome because we went to the jersey shore

• Unfortunately the girl i asked got really ill about a week before... so i came over to her house with some great food that i made

• I didn't realise people had more than one?
    I didn't go to mine, I just hate the idea :(

• My preschool had one believe it or not. The only thing I remember is falling down some stairs.

• Lol seems like you hade a good time

• Never even went to my prom.

I wonder if I'll ever regret that...

• There's no proms where I live

• Freaking fantastic! Went with my girlfriend who I was crazy about! We had a ton of fun, she looked incredible and we had a NICE night afterwards!

• As far as I know, my school only has one Prom, the Senior one, so I haven't had it yet. Do you mean just school dances in general?

What Girls Said 8

• The only one i went to was my senior, and I just went with my friends.

And I liked it because my parents had always been strict and I hadn't been able to do much of anything with my friends.

So spending 4 pm to 1 am with them was a good experience for me. :)

• It was fun :)
    one of my girl friends went as my "date" lol she even dressed in suit & tie like the guys

• not that great. but im glad i went for the experience. its better to go, then to wish you had.

• It was a contradiction. It was the best night of my life and also the worst night.

• Eh not as good as I thought It would be since the guy I really wanted to go with turned me down -_- the food waz the best part... and fun with friends :D

• It was fun but not something I would want to redo.

• A lot of fun. Don't stress about finding a date. Don't stress about going with the hottest guy. Go with a group of girlfriends. Dance with a guy friend if you want, but don't let the whole thing suck because of the whole finding a date ordeal.

• I didn't go to prom

• Okay

• Wait yeah I did. I thought you meant did I go freshman year or something. I went and it was nice. It was on a yacht and the food was yummy.