How would you describe yourself as a child?

Most Helpful Girl

• Smart, hyper, full of energy, Tom boy , loyal friend , trustworthy , goofy/silly

What Girls Said 19

• merciful and loving.

• chubby... and stupid

• Nosey. I was pretty interested in everything (& everyone) going around me. Not much has changed lol. I still act the same mostly.

• Yonger me was annoying load and hyperactive about the same as now

• Adventurist Active. I was always climbing trees or swimming the days away. I also played a lot of video games too.

• Curious, fearful, nice, joyful, innocent, extrovert.

• couldnt sit still, dancing and singing all the time, hated kindergarden and school, loved nature animals, caring, outdoors , playing with boys mostly, abit shy

• Always. Adult cartoons are the shit.

• I haven't changed much actually. My personality is the same as it always was. xD

• I was basically a boy.

• Wild Child. Experienced so much, so fast.
    But overall, best memories comes from my childhood😊

• pretty quiet and shy

• Annoying yet creative child

• Large and in charge.

• I was a little hoe, I used to show boys parts of my body in elementary

• A fish, i was literally always in/on the water...

• Bookish, shy, happy, a bit weird, vivid imagination

• annoying, ugly and shy. super active and in need of attention

• Courageous, super outgoing.

I spoke my mind, sometimes without thinking.

It's different now. I am different.

What Guys Said 11

• I was super outgoing and loved to talk to pretty much anyone, whether I knew them or not Strangely, I have always enjoyed talking to adults (for example my parents' friends) more than to people my own age, both as a child and as a teenager. I was generally very bubbly and extremely talkative. I remember one time my big brother was so annoyed of my constant talking that he said "I'm gonna give you 5 bucks if you can shut up for 2 minutes". Now, back then I was maybe 6 or so and 5 bucks were a LOT of money for me. My brother stopped the time while I tried to stay quiet (it was during a family dinner). Believe it or not, I couldn't make it. Already after 40 seconds or so, I started telling my dad some story again I had experienced that day :-).
    One thing I particularly like about my past self was my immense curiosity. Still today my dad sometimes says in a proud voice that I had asked many more questions than my two siblings. Indeed, I have taught some Sunday school when I was older and I've done some other things with kids and I haven't met a child so far who is/was as inquisitive as I was. I was extremely interested in pretty much everything, history, literature, but most of all, natural sciences. My favorite topic was astronomy. When I was only 5 years old, my dad once bought me an astronomy book for children and it became one of my most loved books. I still have it today :-). I would learn all the diameters and weights and volumes etc. of the planets of our solar system by heart and brag about my knowledge to my friends (who, to my disappointment, thought this was very boring). I also remember that my dad sometimes took me to the top of a hill close to our town, where the light pollution was quite small and looked at the stars with me. This became especially fun once my parents got me a really good telescope for my 11th birthday and my dad bought a computer program with maps of the stars and virtual tours of our solar system and things like that. So we would just sit on this meadow, with the laptop on the hood of the car and the telescope and look for stars or planets to look at. Great memories :-). My dad also said that sometimes I really challenged him with my questions, for example when I was about 10, I heard something about Einstein theory of relativity on TV and I asked my dad to explain it to me :-). My dad is into this stuff himself but it must have still been hard. But yeah... I hope my children will also be as curious about the world one day :-)

• Just a kid on acid pretty much..

I was literally a nutcase. I'm that kid who's parents can't control.
    I'm the kid you see at the supermarket pulling stuff off the shelf and making loads of noise.

I was a right little shit. I was basically on rocket fuel my entire childhood.

• I was hyper, annoying, cried a lot every time I didn't get what I want. And I was very very shy and actually afraid of people, I was a mute I never spoke and whenever in public I would always hide somewhere or behind me mom because I was afraid of people, I couldn't speak. I only spoke to my mom and dad. I finally grew out of that when I turned 11, and I was deathly afraid of girls still till I turned 14. Because of all that I've never had any friends. It's still hard to this day to make friends because I'm behind in the game and I'm inexperienced and not good at making friends.

• I'm one of those kids who were annoying and have a tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants... Then when he got it, he doesn't want it anymore. Basically a little shit

• A fat innocent boy xD

• The absolute polar opposite of what I am now.
    First 12 years of your life are the best. Humans live too long.

• Rebellious!

!

• Quiet
    Well behaved
    Creative
    Neglected by my parents and scrutinized; living in the shadows of my elder siblings
    Very imaginative

• Getting bullied by my sister all the time.

• A clueless fat dork.

• ... a dork...