Why do I feel lonely all the time?

Feel like nothing matters dont feel like talking eating or doing anything really it sucks feel like its a lot of work getting oit of bed

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds pretty much like you are depressed.

• Ya it sucks I got nobody to talk to I kinda have to just deal with it

• Don't make enough $ at my job to see a therapist I don't even make enough to pay my rent I have to do side jobs for my bills

• Then start off small. Do you have anyone you can talk to that you trust, a close friend or family member? Also get enough sleep, eat well and exercise. There are free help to get online such as making a phone call just google it, they might be able to lead you into the right direction. You're not supposed to walk around feeling this way.

Most Helpful Guy

• That will be Depression matey, I know how ya feel, Fucking sucks.

You just feel like every single day is just a shitty and futile repeat of the day before it right :(. Just be careful, If you keep that mentality for too long you might end up like me and be getting close to the verge of suicidal tendencies.

I wish i could help you out matey, but im the same boat myself, so, i'll just wish you luck buddy!.

What Girls Said 1

• it happens to everybody... dont worry... just a phase i... give yourself time... you will be fine... just dont let it kill you... seek help...

What Guys Said 0