What do you think about a 28 year old woman with 6 kids?

Oldest being 12.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a woman who is thirty and she has five kids... She is now engaged to the father of her fifth child and they are very happy, plus he loves all of her children like they were his own. She is an amazing mom, and I think that having a big family suits her. She didn't plan to have this many kids but she loves them all the same. So, honestly I think every person is different and so is their situation... so it really does depend.

What Guys Said 21

• Someone who wasn't taught right. Not saying she's ignorant or anything... you know what I mean.
    She also most likely has some sort of personal issues, troubled childhood perhaps.

• Well, I came from a family of six so, not really bothered by it. Well except for the fact that she started at 16, thats a little disconcerting. If I am lucky I will find a job to pay and a woman to have that many children with me in the near future. Kids are awesome.

• I think she loves giving birth. Many women hate it for some reason. Also I hope she has the money to afford actually keeping those kids healthy and well-fed.

• In all honesty?

It's not bad if ur from a small farming village or town and the culture and traditions are still old times.

If ur just a girl in the city, I'd think you aren't very educated having children at 16 and continue to have them throughout. I'd think u have really low self esteem and why u kept having them, poor life choices, if ur not married or in a committed serious relationship, a decent men won't take u in, I'd think some of ur kids would be trouble to society.

• Keep that up and your family will be the new 19 hids and counting.

• I think that this woman likes kids.

• well if your life goal was to procreate as fast and as much as humanly possible: gratz on the accomplishment.
    i don´t agree with that way of life at all though.

• a whore that needs to use birth control

• A woman with a lot of issues.

• thats a lot of kids in a short amount of time!
    god bless and good luck!

• I think she is more thirsty in sex & she like sex so much. what is the age difference between these six kids. Did all six kids have same father.

• She would be dead to me.

• Nothing actually... I think wow thats a lot of kids!!! I think you have a happy family...😊

• It happens. But most guys won't date her. Why should we?

• I think she should be a good mother to them.

• I would think holy shit!!

• Maybe mature

• Sounds like one of my aunties!
    And thats 6 kids through marriage right?

• I wouldn't care her

• whore for sure

• My mother has nine kids with two guys. Does that make her a whore? It's dissapointing to see that you have passed judgement on someone without knowing her sexual history, even if that was the case, what's the point of bashing her?

• the asker asks what i think.. i gave her my opinion FYI

• "are you for real?" basically

What Girls Said 12

• I think she is an idiot and/or scum.

Given the fact that there are 3 baby daddies, I can safely say she's popping out kids to either suck the welfare system dry because she has no actual skills after being stupid enough to get knocked up at 16 or she is an extremely poor judge of character to have had this many kids with so many different men.

In any case, that translates to idiot. I have no respect for idiots, especially when they pollute the gene pull by reproducing.

• Oh my... 6 kids at the age of 28. Oldest being 12.. I would think she doesn't use protection, tbh

• Now do all these children have the same father?

• I was just going to ask that!

• This guy is the father of the last two

• Well all I shall say is, he must be one hell of a guy if he's prepared to take on this lot.

There is just the worry though, if she's still planning on "shelling them out like peas".

• That's too many children.

• If she's married, nothing

• i dont know lol. I would probably think: wow she has young and has so many kids already

• I think she is a great mother and loves her kids a lot

• hope, all the kids have the same dad
    and to be honest, its non of our business

• I think she needs to slow the fuck down..

• i think she has a lot in her plate already..

• Could be a great person, could be crazy, i hope each child has equal opportunity, and enough to go to college?

if she is single its going to be hard to find a new guy

• I'd assume that she was either Mexican or Mormon.