Would you choose to be born if that was asked to you before you born?

God or whatever, summarized your life, described the people and world for you. And asked "do you wanna born or you wanna stay this way?(no space-time, nothing. just void. Just like before we born and after we die)" I'd say "Nah, thanks." and keep being nothing. Wbu?

• I'd choose to be born
  • No thanks dude, im okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I knew my life was going to be this exact way, no. I've changed things for the better for me, but there are still things I am unhappy with. If I knew I was going to be born to a mother who resented me because of my father, I wouldn't want to be born. If I knew that my dad would kill himself when I was six, then no. If I knew I was going to be born extremely unattractive, then no.

I can handle being ugly, but it's other peoples attitudes I can't handle. People automatically assume I must be a bad person just because I am not good-looking. I do take care of myself, and I do my best with what I have. That doesn't matter to most people I know. They judge me because my face is unattractive. Men reject me for this reason, and I am going to be 29 soon without ever have been in a relationship.

Otherwise my life is okay. I've managed to get myself to a point where I make good money. I am good at my job. I can travel all I want. I just got back from a nice relaxing vacation. I do have friends who do like me. I really don't have much stress in my life. I do have positives in my life because I work hard to have a good life.

However, because of the things I mentioned before, no I wouldn't be born if I knew beforehand that's how my life would be life. It sucks growing up and knowing your mother resents you because of who your father is. She took a lot her anger out on me. She was one of the main ones who bugged me about how ugly I was. It's likely why I have no self-esteem now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd choose to be born but in a nice rich family in a warm western country.

What Girls Said 8

• I actually believe that people did choose basically what trials they would have in this life to an extent before they came here and we chose to come anyway.

• I would choose to be born - I'm gonna be dead / in the void for the rest of eternity lol why not have a little fun

• What if death is only relative to ur body and there's no such as death? :DD

• That depends on whether I know what my life's going to be like or not.

• i voted B no thanks dude i'm okay

• YES, I would! Sometimes I feel like I don't belong in this century 😳🙉🙈🙊

• I wish I was born 100 or 200 years later, those times would be worth to dwell.

• I kind of knee you would choose future!!! :o
      Would be super cool, I guess :D

• Fuck no. Life is precious and it shouldn't be wasted on my lazy ass.

• No thanks dude.

• I would say no. I've never liked my life and I doubt I ever will so what's the point?

What Guys Said 5

• Depends if I was given adequate information prior to being "born" or on how I would exist and become brought into this reality or any other reality, world, or universe.

If I was not, then no deal. I stay unborn and remain eternally neutral, no suffering but also never knowing "fun" or "pleasures" of the mortal world, as I figure I may not have a need for them without suffering or pain in the first place.

Because I would hate to find out later the hard way afterwards that once I am assigned a body or physical form, it will then require constant maintenance, can suffer from pain, illnesses, and emotional shit, and it becomes worn down and fragile over time making it even more difficult to maintain because of aging. Oh and did I forget Boredom? Or Desire? These 2 big are ones they also can be quite a big problem and can cause suffering. E. G. Desire such as Unrequited Love causes suffering, Boredom can always cause people to always try to do some shit even if it could be something really wrong or stupid.

As of now I'm in the "No thanks dude, im okay" camp.

I wish it had not been so, but there isn't much I could do other than survive as long as I can with whatever I got left and maybe find answers or just give the fuck up and die, and since the latter is not going to be quick, simple, easy and painless, I refuse to give in and die for nothing or for the wrong reasons.

Being a mere mortal and human and consisting of biological parts is definitely not so desirable at least so far I'm not having such a cheery and delighted outlook about it and my experiences with it.

I did not like how we all have to go through so much hardships and bullshit and then still fucking die, plus the possibilities of pain, suffering, illnesses, disease, and pretty much every other bad thing humans created and invented such as lies and hypocrisy that will come "before" death.

We just have way too many vulnerabilities and necessities, something I also find undesirable and because that really can never be truly altered or changed or fixed in any form or way.

I rather had not been born but rather I had been "engineered and built" (not necessarily by humans) to last really long or a near-indestructible and is also a superintelligent self conscious entity but is also an eternally neutral being.

• No I wouldn't

• I'd say thanks for the heads up on all the stuff that's gonna go down. I want to be born

• I wouldn't change a thing

• So depressing people saying no. Given up on life.