India and Pakistan?

Do India and Pakistan hate eachother? Just curious...

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate the governments.. yes. I would pay a lot to get a chance to spit on every Pakistani minister. People? I don't know.. I used to hate Pakistani people blindly in my childhood. ( I lost many dear ones in terrorist attacks carried out by Pakistani terrorists in India). It so happened that I met and befriended many pakistanis on the net.. GAG, fb and elsewhere. Seem to be friendly people. Although the discrimination against non-muslims, destruction of non-muslim religious sites makes me lose hope in humanity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im pakistani and one of my best friends is Indian. We both grew up in Canada though. And they are just nationalities, they dont DEFINE who I am as a person, just where I came from. Would be ignorant of someone to generalize with extremists.
    They have very different views on religion, but culturally they are very similar. They used to be one nation, but separated. There is always some "brother-sister" rivalry going on, for example like in krikit matches.
    I am not too proud of my pakistani heritage because a lot of pakistani people have lost their moral values, they are narrow minded, and judge too quickly. Im not saying ALL are like that. But my parents and a lot of those who are connected to their roots are.

What Guys Said 4

• (Myself an Indian), I know India hates Pakistan. Pakistan hates India even more and conspires against it using terrorist attacks. The current India and Pakistan (plus Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal etc.) was the part of the same India for centuries. However, you know, India is a country of too many different cultures, so that diversity itself is its biggest downfall (when Indian constitution boasts of "unity under diversity", it's a big lie). So, it was very easy for British invaders to make Indians fight against each other and "divide and rule" the country.

• Hi, Pakistani-American here. there definitely is sentiment between India and Pakistan over various issues since the independence of India and conception of Pakistan shortly after. Especially with the first generations of Pakistanis, such as my parents. My generation however don't really have that same hatred. I myself have a lot of Indian friends. we are all friendly. There are still issues where the pakistan and india are at disagreement. The state of Kashmir for example, is claimed both by pakistan and india. (interestingly enough, on US TV news, kashmir is shown as part of Pakistan).

• Yes, they do.

• woops i meant that as an Opinion xD. Sorry not replying to you!

• lol, no problem. u may aswell uncheck anon now tho.

What Girls Said 3

• Not all of us do 😒😒😒
    It really annoys me when people think Pakistanis and Indians can't be friends. Some of my lovely friends are Pakistani.

• Some issues are there that causes dislike !!
    Hate is a very strong feeling

• Not sure about hate but they have had issues