On a scale from 1 to 10, how tired are you right now?

1 being not tired at all, and 10 being so tired you feel like death is close.
For me it's gotta be a solid 9. This was such a loooooong and tiring day for me... + I also haven't slept in 24 hours. I'm so fucking tired, I just wanna sleeeeeeeep forever.

0|0
19|21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A freaking solid 10. I'm very exhausted and I haven't had any sleep for the past 32 hours, I seriously want to sleep, but I can't! :/ I'm going out with friends later and I have a feeling I might faint anytime.

1|0
    0|0
    • wow, 32 hours is A LOT.

• Show All
    • No, but I doze off while watching a cultural performance in the camp on the second night for like 10 mins or so.

• Thanks for mh :)

What Guys Said 20

• hmm.. around 2. And it's 2.30 am here lolz. I guess I am not sleeping before sunrise and I have to go to my uncle's place in the morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • as tired as after giant stop chasin jack (from jack & da beanstalk)

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha! you are a professional sleeper!!!
    I am at a 4! i still have things to do and am excited to them

1|0
    0|0
  • An 8. Didn't sleep much last night because I had a test this morning. I am out with some friends right now but this evening when I arrive home I will be a 10 already and will just die on my couch. I have to study a lot tomorrow as well. It's an endless cycle D:

1|0
    0|0
  • 8/10. It's 10 to 11, I need sleep! Why am I still here?
    You know what, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight everyone :)

1|0
    0|0
  • -5. Im high on caffeine. I've drank like 6 bottles of coke today.
    i58.photobucket.com/.../10_zpspjrtrzz0.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Not much about a 3 i know how it can be...

1|0
    0|0
  • oh, i'm sitting right next to my bed, and i can just hear it calling...

1|0
    0|0
  • About 1000.

1|0
    0|0
  • 11-I can barely breathe

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm at a two. Get off of gag and get to bed if you're that tired

1|0
    0|0
  • 4, filllll

1|0
    0|0
  • I could bear knuckle box a grizzly bear right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • 8. I'm always tired, even when I get more than the amount of sleep I should be having.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 7.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more super bored than really tired but I guess a 5

1|0
    0|0
  • 11... I worked almost 15 hours today...

1|0
    0|0
  • 12 hours of working, 5 and a 1/2 k GP and a two hour lan session later. 11/10...

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 tired from workout

1|0
    0|0
  • i wanna eat your butt :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• At the moment probably like a 5, I'm not actually tired (sleepy) but really lazy because I was hungover this morning and took a nap earlier haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's now 22:00. I'm getting tired. probably 6 or 7.

For you, please take it easy! I hope you haven't any problems stopping you from sleeping. I know from what I've seen that you have many admirers here who don't want you poorly

I hope you will be refreshed tomorrow.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha, I'll be ok, thank you :) Just an exhausting day that's all

• That's good!! Weekends here can be exhausting. Too many day trippers to the seaside!!

• 8.9 probably. I was at church camp all week and those were some long days. I'm not used to that. I woke up between 6-7:15 every morning and didn't get to sleep until after midnight every night. We were active all day and hardly had time to rest. I'm still not caught up on rest. I'm still extremely tired.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 out of 10. I don't mind tired muscles because my body can handle a lot. what I have difficult dealing with is a tired brain and I did not use my brain that much today. Just did very simple things with my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • About a 6. I took a nap earlier, so that made me feel a bit better, but I've just been exhausted overall lately.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like a 7. I was laying in the pool for three hours, so the heat, chlorine and sunlight have made me exhausted.

1|0
    1|0
  • A 9. Very tired but I can't sleep! :/

2|0
    0|0
  • Like 8 but I'm counting exhaustion as tiredness as well - I just came back from a 4k evening run :P

1|0
    0|0
  • 11, starting to daydream about my bed while I stare aimlessly at my computer screen... :) Hope you get a good night sleep! :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you ^^

• No problem and I understand not getting any sleep I worked a 12 hour day yesterday on two hours of sleep, so I feel you on the sleeping part. Bed is life! :D

• I'd say 4. I woke up early, my day has been long but I don't feel tired.

1|0
    0|0
  • A 7. I'm sure I am not as in a bad state as u are, but im pretty exhausted.

Hope you sleep well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um, 2/10

But maybe that is because I am on my bed.

My tiredness is fading.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like a 6 ishhhhh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 8

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect timing for this question. I'm dying of exhaustion. 10/10.

1|0
    0|0
  • About 2, insomnia haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably 3 or 4. What made you feel so tired :/

1|0
    0|0
    • Just endless walking and walking and waiting for hours and hours all day and stuff like that

• Ahh i understand.. hope you feel energetic soon ^_^ and good night!

• About a 6. I've been shopping all day and extreme heat never fails to make me tired.

1|0
    0|0