Guys, Just out of curiosity, what was your favorite Disney movie from your childhood?

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" followed closely by "Robin Hood" and "One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing". Yes I am aware that I am odd.

But how could you not love the scene at the end of Bedknobs when the suits of armour come alive and do battle with the Nazi invaders?

• Robin Hood and Lion King. Supposedly, I watched the Lion King every day for three months straight when I was a little kid once I learned how to use the VCR. Ah, the good old days. Then my parents hid it from me until I was five, but by then, I had long since forgotten my infatuation.

• This might be dream works but I used to love and still do love the Road to El Dorado haha The old Robin Hood is amazing and Aladdin deserves a solid 3rd also :)

• Aww! Where's the love for "Emperor's New Groove"? ;w; That's my favorite Disney movie besides Aladdin :3

• David Spade was the voice of the emperor so of course it is in my top faves

• It's sad to say I didn't know that until you mentioned your comment XD
      I feel this movie is pretty underrated but I'm glad you like it!

• I know right also there is a sequel called Kronk's New Groove that's almost as funny

• Sleeping Beauty. Whenever she would wake up, I would clap and have the biggest smile on my face. I know, kind of silly but, that's what I did

• I quite liked Hercules, though it's not my favourite anymore. Hunchback may just be nowadays.

If you really wanna get patrician though, your favourite 2D animated movie overall shouldn't be from Disney, as great as they are.

• LION KING it's awesome

• TOY FREAKING STORY!!!

• Probably 101 Dalmations but that movie actually pre-dates the era that I grew up in.

• Lion King and Alladdin... Toy Story is my favourite animated movie of all time but if I remember correctly it was more of a Pixar movie...

• loved the musicals best. I don't know about single faves as a kid tho. as an adult tho i like mulan and frozen the best.

• I am so glad you said that because I still love those too pretty much i love them all

• thats good! they really sparked my lust for musicals and led me to broadway and stuff like dr horrible. i have like 3 stations on pandora dedicated to disney and broadway musicals lol.

• Mary Poppins and Toy Story!

• I always like the Lion King the best

• Peter Pan and the lost treasure

• I had loads but my fave was The Jungle Book

• me tooooo I used to watch it all the time with my dad

• When I was like 4, I used to wake up early while my mum was alseep and stick the video tape in the VCR myself lol i loved it that much

• robin hood

https: //www. youtube. com/watch? v=QLhYSw67pdg

still love it to this day

• The jungle book has to be it

• The Lion King. I cried a lot while watching that.

• The Lion King, still is to this day too!

• Mickey mouse. From 1-6