Was this about me, or about him?

So I know this guy, 90% of me thinks he likes me, or at least he notices me a lot/thinks I’m really smart.

nyways we were in line to ask a question, and he was way behind me, (he was there for a good 10 minutes). Then he got bumped up to right behind me, and I turned around and looked up to his somewhat awkward expression.

SO I was waiting, (it was a question to esteemed people), and lol he just ran away!

I literally watched him walk back to his seat.

I’m confused whether I’m really that repulsive that he felt the need to go back or he got scared/intimidated of the question answerers and decided against it.

Everyone? lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure what type of question event you're talking about but I think it's most likely that he decided not to do whatever it was. I seriously doubt it had anything to do with you. Don't worry about it.

• You know, the logic part of me agrees, (it has nothing to do with me), but I can't help but feel like a small part of it does.

He sort of just chickened out at the last moment for whatever reason and me standing there didn't help.

I don't know, I have some respect for the guy, and don't think he's one of those, women above school type of guys

• Yeah, I can definitely see how you might feel like it's about you but I really don't think it was. It's much more likely that he just decided not to participate in whatever it was you were doing. Try talking to him though and ask him why he did that, that might help clear up all of your confusion :)