Which country to go as an exchange student?

The program has a lot of options, so I looked at each one and those are the countries I currently qualify for:

Asia:

South Korea
Japan

Europe:

Belgium (Dutch)
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Denmark
Finland
The Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Sweden
Italy

The Americas:

USA
Several South American countries

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Italy and USA would be the best but they might require that you can speak the language of the country.

• I obviously speak English, but I don't speak any Italian except "grande amoooorrreeee"

What Guys Said 3

• Norway, Washington, Sweden, CA LA

• Japan its a very unique place.

• Where are you from and what matters to you, making friends, quality of education, learning a language, the weather, entertainment, cost of living, food &etc?

• I'm from Turkey and having a good time matters to me

• You'd probably be most at home in Europe, Italy is nice, the men can be a tad aggressive but I gather Turkish men are similar. The Netherlands and Belgium are also good. Scandinavia is alright but the winter is not pleasant for someone used to sunny days. The US has a wide variety of experiences some good and some not so good. I don't know Portugal or Poland. Asia would probably be challenging, they are very insular.

What Girls Said 1