What is your favourite drink? ?

Mine is "Rakı" which is the traditional turkish alcohol. What's yours?

What is your favourite drink? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a caesar which is tomato juice with spices.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I like Raki

• Red wine yummy

• I'm going to sound really boring now probably... but Mineral Water

What Guys Said 5

• For non-alcoholic drinks: Milk (we have very good milk in Switzerland :-)) and water.
    For alcoholic drinks: White wine and Sake.

Raki is also the national drink in Greece, along with Ouzo.

• I'm not gonna discuss about that the rakı belongs to the turkey :)

• Yeah, let's just agree to disagree haha ;-)

• Scotch whisky. Rolls Royce of booze. Carribean cask belvanie is my favourite. It's matured in old carribean rum casks for 12 years. Beautiful taste. It's the health benefits as well. Even during prohibition in america whisky was allowed on prescription. Cures colds and flu, destroys free radicals in the body. Destroys plaque build up in arteries, lowers cholesterol, keeps the brain healthy and prevents degenerative diseases like alzheimers. I've seen guys in the 90s who take a dram a day who were chipper as spring birds and sharp as tacks. It's gods cough medicine

• Probably Lemonade

• Coca Cola and beer. I don't like drinking alcohol at all, you force yourself to drink something tastes awful also you become a tomfool person. I don't even count the shame after sobering up.

• Jim Beam and RC cola.