Which one of these song is the best (poll)?

• Straightway to heaven
  • Free bird
  • Hotel calfornia

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha is this meant to be Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin?

I love all these songs and all of these bands so this is a tough decision. I like Stairway to Heaven and Free Bird more than Hotel California. Stairway to Heaven those is kind of overrated by a lot of people. I believe that there are better Zeppelin songs. Free Bird I think beats Stairway to Heaven in its epic guitar shredding too (like the ridiculously long solo). Led Zeppelin wrote some really great lyrics for their song but Lynyrd Skynard also had some pretty good lyrics for theirs. Some people also claim Zeppelin stole S. T. H. from a band named Taurus, but I disagree on that. Free Bird is just so freakin epic-- the chord progression, the buildup, the solo, the sudden change of pace, it is amazing! Now I want to listen to it haha

Tl:Dr; With all that in mind, Free Bird is my choice.

What Girls Said 5

• I've never heard of these songs. (the names at least anyway). Who're they by?
    So I can look them up.

• Led Zeppelin
      Lynyrd skyrnd
      eagles relatively

• A little bit of me just died. Fall down, try not to cry, cry a lot.

• @guy532 I think my soul just cried a little too after reading that.

• Free Bord is definatley the best

• Hotel California <3

• I've never heard of any of them until now. To be honest I didn't really like any of them.

• Gotta go with C, love me some Eagles :)

What Guys Said 2

• Hotel Cali sounds great but the connoisseur would go for *Stairway* Lynyrd Skynyrd is overrated in my opinion.

• To be frank they are all kind of corny. I suppose If I had to choose it would be 'Hotel California'.