Guys, Pretty Eyes or nice boobs?

Which would you rather your girlfriend have? And which do you like more?

• I like Pretty eyes on a girl more
    70% (56)
  • I like Nice boobs on a girl more
    30% (24)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes. I've never cared about boob's size, and my favorite feature on a girl is her eyes.

0|1
    0|0
    • She said nice boobs, not necessarily big.

• I did that on purpose because I know some guys don't like big boobs

• @rjroy3 Oh ok, my bad, with all the boobs questions here I instantly assume that nice meant big.
      Anyways, I still keep my opinion. Nice boobs is a good quality but I still prefer to look to a beautiful pair of eyes, which is what I'm gonna look at more.

What Guys Said 31

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Good intelligence and personality have priority.

0|2
    0|1
  • I don't have much of a preference on eye color. So long as she doesn't have strabismus or something I don't really care. Nice boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked boobs because most women I see naturally already have amazingly beautiful eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty eyes are bae ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Its all about the face anyone can train and have a nice body. I like Pretty eyes on a girl more

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty eyes for sure. Body means absolutely nothing to me without a pretty face. If you have a perfect body but an ugly face then it's a dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prety eyes because you see them more often and I love it when women have big brown eyes lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Face>Boobs>Eyes.

Eyes don't really influence anything on her for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty eyes are always the first thing to catch my attention and get me interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think i like one more. im sure id be okay with whatever she had. i had sex with a girl who had unattractive boobs, and i can't even remember her eyes. so there's something.

0|0
    0|0
  • She can have a hot face with average eyes and perfect breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • As we age I'm sure her tits would sag, but her eyes will remain as glowing as when i first met her..

0|1
    0|0
  • Both - - -

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted eyes. Like Olivia Wilde - extremely pretty + great eyes + no boobs = super hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey eyes I love looking at her eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice boobs of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes are the boobs of the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Romance before sex for the win! I pick A.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard question lol I'd say both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs are boobs. Pretty eyes are more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way lamafayo!

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty eyes a nice dress and a good sence of humor is better than just nice boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends, if u look like @PippiL then u can have a missing leg i won't give a shit

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got to be honest, anyone can have nice eyes but not everyone has big, firm set of breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice, pretty heart?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather choose a nice ass tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs, but I'm a romantic sooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the boobs! Her eyes will grow on me regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I wanted to seem romantic for approval I'd pick A, if I was being honest I'd pick B.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys