Is this a good drawling for me only being 15?

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm... your age doesn't play as big of a role on drawing skill as you may think. I was doing realistic portraits by the time I was in my mid teens. Surely it's improved over time but skill has a lot more to do with how much you practice rather than age. You're on the right track and as long as you keep it up then you'll definitely improve. I think the shading on the flower is probably the most impressive part of the drawing but I'd recommend looking at some pictures of hands and flowers as references while you're drawing. This one looks highly stylized, I'm not sure if it was intentional or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really nice , though the arm needed to be a bit thinner and you shouldn't make it in a straight line like in the picture. Also the fingers are too thin for the size of the hand , and the fourth finger is missing as well , but it's a nice drawing though ;) Keep it up :)

What Guys Said 5

• Yes it looks great for sure :D :)

• Yes it's ok

• Why are there only 4 fingers?

• Wow that's awesome

• The shading is ok. The fingers need to be longer. The pinky looks like the longest finger. The wrist needs to be smaller. Hands were always my weakest area

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah except I can't seem to find the fifth finger😄