Who's your favorite Silver Fox?

Who is the hottest Silver Fox you know of? Please post pictures if possible.

Jon Stewart
Who's your favorite Silver Fox?
And of course, Jeff Goldblum 😍 He is so hot
I'm into older men lmao. They age like wine. Who are your favorites?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeff Goldblum is fucking amazing 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Yesss I love him

• he is the only person i can think of who can't talk about random things and make it captivating

• I know lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Jeff Goldblum is a motherfucking LEGEND!

media.giphy.com/media/iiS84hOJXh1Pq/giphy.gif

• I KNOW and guess what? He just made an instagram and a facebook! And his posts are so Goldblumy. Go to his Facebook or Instagram and look at his post.

His personality is so amazing. Have you watched him on Conan?

• lol, I can't find that video anywhere :(
      Yeah I didn't bother with the new Jurassic Park because I thought it'd be shit without Goldblum! I'll probably go and see ID2 though. You've just kicked off a new Goldblum phase for me, I'll be looking up all things Goldbum for dayz!

• My boyfriend knows that I love Jeff Goldblum lmao. He is just so quirky and weird.

• Surprised you didn't say George cloony

What Girls Said 2

• haha that's tough, but out of the two I'll go with Jon Stewart.

• Ok I guess he's not a silver fox per se as he doesn't have much hair, but... Bruce Willis.

MMMM

• oh oops! lol. iddnt see you gave 2 options, hahaha.

ok well jeff goldblum seems like a Skeeze with zero integrity, so I'm a go with Jon Stewart, who's handsome, witty and intelligent.

• how did the wife make good money? She was a gymnast... she looks so much younger than she is, too... i dunno, it's creepy. Ready in your 60s to settle down and have a baby? Men's sperm begins to decline significantly into their 50s... the chances of autism and and schizophrenia rise dramatically if the father is over 50 when the baby is conceived

• She was a backup dancer for BIG singers, performed in big circuses and other things like that, has done magezine shoots. She does a lot of stuff with entertainment. She's also a stunt double.