What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

For me, its a 3-way tie between The Human Centipede (1&2 both count as one equally shitty movie), Spring Breakers & Hangin With the Homies.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• 50 Shades of Grey

• Stuck in Love and
    Crazy, Stupid, Love

I know most people seem to love those two but I found them super boring.

• I might get downvoted for this. But the first movie that came to mind was... Frozen.
    Yes, the Disney movie. I liked 'Let it Go', but that was pretty much it >.<

• Well, maybe I'd say Fifty Shades Of Grey. Only because I was so dissapointed with it. I thought the sex scenes would be hot. But sadly no. And there was way too much of Ana's nakedness. I wanted to see more of Christian.

• Insidious 2. I laughed the whole time.

• fking 50 SHADES OF GREY

What Guys Said 5

• probably sharknado, but I watched while my friends and I were super high so it was fucking hilarious haha

• The best worst movie I've ever seen is The Room. That is actually probably my favorite movie in general. Troll 2 is right up there too.

The worst movie with no redeeming qualities that I've ever seen is probably the Super Mario Bros movie or Gigli or Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I think Gigli is the worst by very slightly.

• I can't think of the name off the top of my head, but it was some movie about giant blue and green spiders attacking teenagers at a ski resort, it was bad.

• Ted. Most immature movie I've ever seen. And there's a 2nd one coming out. Ugh.

• Mamma mia filler