Would you say "pushing" my girlfriend would be the same as "hitting" her?

Me and my girlfriend got into a heated argument about something earlier today so to keep the story short she hit my on the back of my head so i pushed her on the couch and that was it. We're fine and ok now and have reslved this. But was what i did still bad do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it wasn't wrong, she hit you first so really she was asking for it.

• thanks for you opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you obviously think it's bad. So you just answered your own question. Never push or hit a woman EVER. Uncool buddy

• She hit him first though, how I that fair?

• i did not hurt her in any way, she feel on my couch, that is it

• What are you saying dude? 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 2

• No, in all honesty I don't think it's bad you two had an argument you pushed her, and that was that.

• I'd say that it was roughly the same, but just a little less severe.

• Ok thanks for commenting

What Guys Said 2

• You didn't hurt her... So I wouldn't say it would be hitting her, merely an action which showed your intolerance for her behavior.

Hitting her would be when she actually felt pain and you had the intention of 'HURTING' her.

• Well obviously no violence is really good... but I think you were totally justified in your actions. I wouldn't feel bad about it.