Do you ever just ask yourself: What am I doing with my life?

I feel as if I'm going nowhere fast, and in my life I've been nowhere.
Every day I just do the same things, there's no mix up.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you need to do some different things, maybe go to new places or try a new hobby.

Whenever I would ask myself something like that something would distract me. I'm the type of guy that would be like "Where am I going with my life... oooh a quarter!"

What Girls Said 2

• Yea
    Most of the time I think that at night/morning
    Somewhere between 1-5am

Then sometimes at like 2 in the afternoon or when I'm in the car

But I think that every night

• All day, everyday 😕

What Guys Said 4

• It's up to you to make the difference. Life is a cruel cruel bitch who will never cater to your needs, the sooner you realise that, the better off you'll be. You want your life to have meaning? Then give it one.

• True say, thank you for the motivation! :)

• No problem man, have a life goal in mind and work for it. It's up to you to decide what that goal is.

• I think I know what it is.. I just need to start at the bottom to get there.

• Occasionally late at night or when I am doing something by myself I sometimes ask myself that and it aways leads to interest thoughts

• That's what's happening to me right now.. 3am and I'm just thinking.

• Those can be really productive. Just remember to focus on both the positives and negatives so you do not get too much of either

• Thank you :)
      I'll try to :')

• I haven't got an answer, so I stopped asking a while back.

• cool story..