Did Adam and Eve have navels?

This question's not for Darwinists. I know it's stupid or kind of weird to ask such a question since no one can really answer it, but i want to hear you out. Try to be imaginative hahahaha :D

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They shouldn't have one. The navel is the remnant of where the umbilical cord was located. Since Adam and Eve didn't go through the process of birth like all other humans (they were created in their adult form) then having a navel would have served them no purpose, unless God threw a navel on them for aesthetics purposes.

• That's why i'm asking the question haha :D you are explaining the obvious. Aesthetics is fine for an answer. But i think Adam and Eve looked completely different from us humans nowadays. They are known to be the best looking humans that ever walked on earth.

What Girls Said 5

• They wouldn't have had navels because they weren't attached to an umbilical cord so there'd be no need for one. ( Can't be imaginative :P )

• Hmmmm interesting question... I'm gonna say yeah but honestly it could just as well be no... even though I don't believe in the whole garden of Eden thing😂

• They probably did because they were the prototype of future human beings.

• They weren't born through a womb so no

• That could be very debatable. Adam and Eve were not born but created soy guess would be no

What Guys Said 3

• You do know there are people that don't have a belly button? It's an actual medical condition. Also, no they wouldn't have one if they even existed which they didn't.

• I believe they did, I mean they did have kids, grand kids and great grand kids and so on I imagine the umbilical cord had to go somewhere.

• I think that depends on whether or not God has a navel, because Adam and Eve are created in His image,

• Really? lol i never heard about that. I thought God was everything and that we had no right to describe his shape. I think some describe him as light and some say it's a sin to even dare to talk about how he looks like.

• That's weird. Thanks for the info.

• Lol, you're welcome.