Ever met a super difficult person that no one likes?

How can you tell others don't like her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I worked with one for a little over a year. It was the employers'/owners' son.

Hated. His. Guts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually most super difficult people are liked - this is why they continue to be super difficult. The ones who aren't liked by anybody usually change their ways. The people I hated the most were also the ones who had a lot of friends. This includes the guy in the wheel chair who slandered me 800 times out of jealousy that I could walk and he couldn't. He had a ton of friends at church cause they felt sorry for him since he was in a wheelchair. Then there was my dad who denied me medical treatment when I had anorexia and diabetes at the age of 9 out of a sadistic desire to watch me suffer. He is VERY popular, respected and well liked by others. Then there was the youth worker who confessed to having homocidal thoughts about her patrons when they disobeyed her - she is also very well liked by others cause she brags all day long about how difficult her life is and how hard she works - everybody works hard - 99% of people do not brag about it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, that would have to be me 😛

• Yes I have met that type of person. No one enjoys her company, people usually talk badly about her when she's not present and sometimes when she is present. No one feels bad, cuz she's a shitface and totally mean for no reason.

• all the time.