Ever been in a fight?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• can't say that i have

• I've been involved in one fist fight. Although i wasn't the main person in the fight i was attempting to break it up...

What Guys Said 7

• A couple. Most were broken up. I had a full one when I was 17 that no one tried to get between us but we weren't pissed at each other we just wanted to see who was the better fighter.

• I was never in "fights" because they were all one sided... I leveled a kid in elementary with a single punch to the stomach after he pissed me off, because I was disabled he didn't expect it.. I also sent a bully flying over a desk one day for payback after he hurt my friend... He was so embarrassed and shocked and the girls in class laughed at him.. I gained a reputation as someone people didn't fuck with and hung out with to avoid bullying. But now I'm just a big sweety :P

• Nope, I prefer to let my problems be settled with words. As they say: "I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover" 😏😉

• O yeah tons.

• Yes. Many. I love fighting, makes you tougher.

• Yeah, a lot, it's probably my fault tho, I'm the one asking for it xD

• plenty of times had to calm down cause I've almost been arrested like 4 times