Problem with meth... what should I do?

So... I don't want to reveal too much about myself but I'm in quite a situation here. Basically, I'm a high school teacher. I teach chemistry. A few months back I learned that I have lung cancer. It really sucks, let me tell you. Anyways... so I thought since I might not live a long life anymore and since I know some stuff about chemistry, I could just do something really crazy and start producing crystal meth. Turns out a lot of people like my stuff and there seems to be some real money in it. The problem is my partner. He's a total mess. I think he could be a nice, decent guy but he's just so irresponsible. He's constantly high and well... really not the brightest light in the room, if you know what I mean. I like him but it's so incredibly frustrating to work with him. I also have this wife who keeps cheating on me with some slimy dumbass from her company. Oh and my annoying brother in law works for the DEA. Like life wouldn't already be hard enough! Idiot. Sometimes I want to give up and just turn myself in but then again, I look at the money I've already made and I change my mind. It's terrible... what should I do?

• Turn yourself in man, what you're doing is fucking wrong
  • Find a better partner... and a better wife
  • Hang in there bro. Know that making lemonade out of your lemon life shit? Yeah, my speech.
  • Wait... so you're making meth? Can I have some?
  • I don't even give a rat's ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly couldnt care less...

• That's sad. In need some good advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaking Bad called. They want their plot back.

• I have no idea what you're talking about, sir.
      ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• ... Really. 😒 This sounds like it came straight out of a movie.

• I know... my life is one big drama...

What Guys Said 3

• Stop lying G. You is taking that from a show or something...

• Divorce your stupid wife that everyone who watches hates, and be the pimp you were destined to be.

• SCIENCE, BITCH!