Have you ever met someone with selective mutism?

Selective mutism is a social anxiety disorder in which a person who is normally capable of speech is unable to speak in given situations. What do you think of people who have this issue?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I always have an empathy for anyone who has any kind of Social Anixety Disorder. It can cause a person to feel so alone and it can be so deblitating for them. It can become so crippling for them, that over time condition deteriorates

My father was a Psycholiogist and he brought me up to have a profound respect for anyone with any kind of Disorder or even a Mental illness

I believe there should be more awareness about all Social Anxiety Disorders , so people in general have more of an understanding of what challenges those who suffer from them face.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!