Is there a career or just overall lifestyle that you'll never be able to do that you've always wanted to?

Or are you able to do exactly what you most desire in life.

• Yes, unfortunately
  • Nope, I'm awesome and can do whatever I want
  • Other
  • You suck

Most Helpful Girl

• I had an entire life planned out that I had worked very, very hard for and then life threw me a curveball. Everything that I thought had been possible all my life gradually became impossible. And I'm okay with it now. I have new goals and new ideas so it would be silly to hold on to that old life.

• I'm sorry you weren't able to have that life. Glad to see you were able to forge ahead.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wanted to be a porn star.

• It's not too late for you. I think most of the guys in porn are in their 30's/40's or something.

What Girls Said 1

• At one point I didn't think I was smart enough to become a Psychologist, so I went for the career path of a social worker. The more I study psychology, I can picture myself taking on the future education. I feel like I am capable of anything.

• So do you think you'll become a psychologist now?

• Well I know I am academically capable of doing so. So if I don't reach a life changing issue in my life, then yes, I do think I will become one.

What Guys Said 4

• I always wanted to be an 80s new-wave singer and release a classic new-wave album 8)

But this will never happen... unless i start a new life being born 30-35 years before :p

• Yep. I wanted to be the guy to fly Apache helicopters and F15/22 jets. I'm a little too old to start now. Didn't realize I wanted to do it until 2 years ago. If I were 18 again and knew this, I'd be doing it... and I'd be good at it.

• Gentleman's club tycoon.

• I wanta travel but I work in a lab. The only lab for our company in the Americas.