I'm Sick. Please Help?

Okay Well This Is Only The Second Day I've Been Sick But I Have A Really Sore Throat And A Bad Cough. I've Tried Almost Everything But Nothing Has Helped. Any Suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i had this too.. for 3 days.. now i m better..

• have you tried to gargle with warm water and salt?

• then drink another one.. but you should get checked by a doctor.. it can be an infection.. and you may need prescribed antibiotics..

• I'm Gonna Go When I'm At My Dads As My Mom Can't Take Me.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, chill the F out. You're sick; thus, your body is healing; thus, you need to relax, get some rest, take a look at any bad habits, and let nature take its course.

Why this expectation that you should feel wonderful all the time? It's unnatural. Medicines merely suppress symptoms, they don't actually help the body clear out the gunk.

• Uh did you try going to the doctors lol.

• I'm At My Moms And She Can't Take Me. So No.

• same as today but today it just got worse.

• It might be something else other then a sore throat like strep, the best thing you can do is drink a lot of warm/hot liquid and sleep. I would recommend going to the doctor.

• What does "tried almost everything" mean?

What Girls Said 5

• Try this...

Add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon each of lemon juice and honey to a cup of warm water and drink it slowly. Do this two or three times a day.

• Assuming it's only a cold you'll have to wait about 7 days for it to get better really.. A cold takes 7 days with medicine and it takes 7 days without medicine :P

• Usually when it's starts out like this is bronchitis, whooping cough, or is unknown even after getting my blood drawn. Lol lets hope it's just a cold this time.

• Yeah.. But really maybe you should just go to the doctor to be sure :/ I've had a bronchitis once and the doctor noticed and treated it immediately

• Take zinc!

• Yes! Go see a doctor.

What I'd do when I'm too lazy to go to a doctor, is drink a lot of water, and rest a lot, staying quiet

• your gonna die :/