Girls, whats up with this xper stuff how do u get higher?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Well no one knows what the letters stands for exactly, but it's just a ranking system and the points can be used to redeem prizes like a GAG t-shirt, no ads, donations, TGIF gift cards, Amazon gift cards, etc.

The more you're on here/answer questions your xper points will go up, but there's also some other ways to earn points:

It can very if you login everday you can earn points. If you spend a lot of time on here asking and especially answering questions you can earn points. Getting most helpful earns you a lot of points also selecting most helpful to your question earns you points. Voting on a poll earns points. A good way to earn a lot of points is to follow gag on all of your social networks Facebook, Twitter, google+, etc. Another good way is to write a mytake submit it and get it posted on GAG. There's a lot of ways to earn points.

Just click this link it will tell you everything about XPER points and how to earn them. How many you can earn from what task you do, or how you can lose them, what how much does it take to get to the next level, etc.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• If you're the first to answer you earn a point so you might want to browse around the no opinion questions. Or even if you're not the first as long as you amswer within the first hour you can earn an extra point.

Updating your profile pic and details... There's really a lot of ways you can earn them.

What Girls Said 15

• Firstly, why do you ask only girls this?
    Secondly, visit this page and find out: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• answer questions and post some Q. The XP (no. of points/XP to get higher Xper) changes will show after 24h, so when you post some answers, it won't add up as soon as after you posted.

You will level up in no time so don't think too much about it. Just have fun answering :)

• please have a look at our FAQ page for more info
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Walk to a low lit alley, rub your nose and look for someone wearing a pink and blue T-shirt (Make sure it's not just blue or shit will get real) . slowly make your way to them pat your pocket make sure you got the money then when you ask them you say
    "You got that grade A xper?" and if they hit you over the head and steal all your money leaving you with 0xper that means you have some how found your way to a gag user congrats !!!

• There's literally no reason to gender block this question.

• everything you do on this site raises your exp point to different degrees.

• Continue answering questions, asking questions, and posting mytakes and your xper will go up.

• give opinions.. and ask questions..

• Buy some weed.. sorry I'm joking. I have no idea, but I want to know the same thing and went to the FAQ page!

• Give opinions, ask questions and choose MHO (Most Helpful Opinion)

• I think by being active on this site and doing stuff, because my XP rose

• Keep answering questions, if you're the first guy you'll get extra, and even more if you're MHO.

• I dont know too much. I just know answering a lot of questions helps.

• I was wondering too. I joined yesterday!

• Be dedicated like a Jedi in training. I'm disciplined and fully committed.

Answer lots of questions per day depending on what your interests are. Make SURE its not a crappy question.