What animal are you when you fall in love (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jasondonley10/what-animal-are-you-when-you-fall-in-love

You fall in love like a dog, which is the best kind of loving: a slow developing, friendship-based lust. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog, right? This is what real passionate love is all about. You love like a dog, bark like a dog, and get hurt like a dog. Life really is a b****.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm I got a dog apparently.

• Yeah. Same as me. I guess it means you give urself entirely to the person u love. U love with no restrictions. Thats what Id make of it based on my personal experience.

What Guys Said 7

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e16-9ed7-0a9f0c2a740e.jpg

"When you fall in love, you are obsessive and possessive. You could get jealous and extreme, and run over potential challenges. You're usually quiet and reserved but could get wild and mad, just like a big elephant! That's why 'we the people' have got two rules to live by: 'don't taunt elephants', and 'don't stand next to anybody who taunts elephants.'"

I'm not obsessive or possessive..

• Mayb u control urself better than the description. doesn't mean it has to b 100% accurate

• You Love Like An Elephant!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e16-9ed7-0a9f0c2a740e.jpg
    When you fall in love, you are obsessive and possessive. You could get jealous and extreme, and run over potential challenges. You're usually quiet and reserved but could get wild and mad, just like a big elephant! That's why 'we the people' have got two rules to live by: "don't taunt elephants," and "don't stand next to anybody who taunts elephants."

• Apparently I am a Dog

Ehh sure why not.

• FINALY TIGER IS HERE lol

You are a tiger when you fall in love! Passion is your second nature. You attack like a tiger; make love like a tiger; and care like one. But you also know that incredibly passionate love burns itself out after a few months, only to be substituted by a cooler, if not stronger, bond. Maybe this is what we all need. In the meantime, we have a feeling you're going to be spending your nights in the throes of all-consuming love fires. Go get'em, tiger!

• A Swan lol...
    You are a swan when you fall in love; pragmatic and practical, seeking a mutually beneficial relationship. You are graceful and beautiful, but could get pretty intimidating, and there's no way to really prepare for that. But all in all, you find true love remarkable and rare, and it's the only thing that gives your life real meaning.

• Sounds like many of us are dogs, including me.

• I got a horse

• Oh. What might that mean? Wish u could've posted the description. But hey! Its allright

• You don't know the half of it ;) shame i've never had anyone the share it with

• Oh. U will someday, Im sure. Or else it would b so much love wasted

What Girls Said 14

• You Love Like A Lion!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42f7-8361-ed7eb434d365.jpg
    Contrary to your reputation, you are actually gentle and caring. Lion love is brotherly love, not concerned at all with the self, relatively rare, and exceptionally passionate. You want to feel what passion is. You want to feel something strongly. In Jarod Knitz's words: you fight with the strength of many lion meows, and love even more ferociously.

FUCK YEAH, I love lions! Sounds like me as well.

• Aww. Seems like a great way to love. Warm and passionate. Hope u find the one that allows u to do that.

• Yup, I hope so too! 😄
      And I'm feeling much better, thanks :)

• Nice that u are feeling better :D

• its not the same as you this time lol

You Love Like A Sea Lion!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...406a-87b9-7d5f83ada7de.jpg
    Like a Sea Lion, you fall in love in a romantic, passionate, caring way. Passion is life's most important thing for you. But you know by now to take your time; that love has to start somewhere. It's not science. You do not want merely to survive, but to flourish. Like Nick Love once said, "two things revolutionized life: moving to the countryside and falling in love." You tend to follow that line, you sea lion!

• You Love Like A Swan! 8)
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4cfb-8ff1-757674372e92.jpg

• You Love Like A Swan!

• Nice. Swans are lovely creatures. I should say! (Ehem... HookingSwan :D )

• Hmmm.. Am still trying to work out how true this might be. :)

• You Love Like A Sea Lion!

• Well I do live in the countryside.. I have fallen in love.. And I do believe in passion.

So based on all of that then, I guess it is pretty accurate. :)

• Cool! Ah i can't wait to start living the married life. But i know it won't happen anytime now.
      I just meant that it seems to b so blissful if it is shared with the right person.

• I got SEA LIONNN!! OAUGHHH OUAGHHH!! lol

aww that's so spot on :)

• LOL! I got Dog 😂😂🙈🙊🙉
    You fall in love like a dog, which is the best kind of loving: a slow developing, friendship-based lust. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog, right? This is what real passionate love is all about. You love like a dog, bark like a dog, and get hurt like a dog. Life really is a b****

😳 Lol @ the last sentence.

• I got an elephant. Sounds just like me.
    You Love Like An Elephant!

• You Love Like An Elephant!

Haha :D

• You Love Like A Swan!

That's.. actually fairly accurate.

• For some reason I can't copy/paste it.. I love like a bear 🐻

• Its ok. I just dk what to make of it without the description. But someone else might get the same

• I got the dog too lmao, man's best friend 😄

• You Love Like A Swan!

• I'm a chicken without a head, not knowing where to go

• Oh. Wish u had posted the description though.
      Perhaps u still dk what u want exactly?

• U have my best wishes. I couldnt imagine how id feel if i broke up with my current boyfriend. Yikes

• Oh well
      at the moment I'll stick with the chicken :p