If you woke up tomorrow years in the past would you tell anybody & what would you do?

It could be a week, months, a year, 5, a decade or more...

For example say you're 30 and you woke up tomorrow as who you were and where you were at in life at 20 - what would you do and would you tell anyone?

For me personally - I would go back to my mid to late teen years because those were the worst and I would change my life with the knowlegde I have now. I probably wouldn't tell anyone because they'd either think I was joking or they'd think I was crazy (or something worse like being experimented on by scientists) so there really wouldn't be much of an incentive to share BUT I'd definitely do research on the subject and ask specialist who theorize these ideas to get a better understanding of what happened to me.

So what would you do?

• I wouldn't tell anybody...
  • I would tell people I trusted...
  • I would only tell someone if I had to, like if I was extremely confused or just don't know/didn't remember how to do things I was doing during that period of my life.
  • I'd fake a head injury or say I had amnesia to explain why I forgot everything and why I'd seem so disorientated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go back and tell my dad to invest all of him money in apple stock

Most Helpful Guy

• definetely to my early teens widmy current mindset as well... back then my mindset was fucked up totally. so now in my current age i'd be proud of my past and nto ashamed

and nope i don't have to tell anyone!

• There was nothing wrong with my mindset per-say besides the fact I was too negative and analytical, (I needed to learn to relax - I still am working on that) but there was a lot I would have liked to have accomplished if I would of put in the effort and wasn't plagued by anxiety/depression and other bullshit.

• ah... u were better than me... personally i was shitty, dump, fat, aggressive, etc... i totally disown my past-self

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't tell anyone, but I would go back to being eleven years old again. Between the ages of 11 to 18 I did some really stupid stuff. I regret it still to this day. So I'd go back and change all of that.

• Just accept it and allow it to influence your future decisions... all knowledge is worthwhile knowledge even if the experiences we had when we were young are considered moronic.

• i'd keep it to myself

• I would keep it to myself.

• I'd keep it to myself

What Guys Said 0