Obama signs executive order permentantly implementing martial law?

By the way, I didn't make the title up by myself and I got it from online cause I don't know how else to word it.

Anyways, what do you think about this? Americans?

Most Helpful Guy

• WTF. Are you trying to suggest this happened? Are you saying somebody else said this and you want an opinion on it? what is the question here?

• It happened and what are your thoughts on this?

• I'm not in the mood for a fight. Watch your language. ✋😒

• If you are talking about the word 'bullshit', that has come into common usage and is not deemed inappropriate in most circles, and certainly not on the internet, and most certainly not on this site.

And I found a source of your "news". It is a right wing web sited that regularly takes news and twists it in any way it can to create dissension against any and all democrats. The truth is that in 1994, Clinton signed Executive Order 12919, dealing with national defense preparedness. That EO had predecessors, going way back, and there have been several updates since. Obama merely gave the latest update which dealt with things like including Homeland Security in the language, as it had not been in existence in the past. Also removed several references to FEMA, which had the responsibilities that Homeland Security took over. Other than those changes, there is not much difference between this EO and the one from 1994. But organizations like Fox News distort it to make it sound bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• i doubt it did.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd have to see some pretty hard evidence on that, if it does turn out to be true wel then he needs to be dealt with I don't care how. But like I said I would need to see some hard unbiased evidence.

• That's the thing about truth. It's easily twisted. Facts don't lie, however.

www.factcheck.org/.../

• The martial law thing is a bunch of racist morons inventing outrageous conspiracies to antagonize Obama. Martial law? Waging war on Americans? Forcefully keeping his position as the president past the election? Nobody would EVER accuse ANY other president of this. What pathetic drivel.

• Lol it's just people going all crazy, we don't have martial law in effect right now.

• Oh well if you saw it online then it must definitely be true...

• its not in effect so it doesn't really matter.

• It goes against the Constitution, in particular the tenth amendment!

What Girls Said 0