So, do the admins do nothing about these clickbat-virus adds in gag?

seriously."billioneries hate this","how to loose weight fast" and the list goes on and on...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they added those to get revenue, but as a result, I think most under-level-8 people are leaving. Those ads make my phone lag pretty badly, and it's not that bad of a phone...

• Is that why my phone freezes if i am not careful?

• @Applefan1 no clue about iPhones but something definitely eats the memory then. Probably the ads, as once I log in, it's not as slow. Although the feed still fills my RAM over time.

• Yeah it sounds like your problem is similar to mine and I have a really good phone to. Must be a GAG thing making it happen on both Android and iOS.

What Girls Said 3

• Unfortunately, GAG has to make money from these adverts in order to survive. Both my bro and I us Adblock Plus to stop adverts altogether. GAG doesn't like it, but tough. It's my pc and my tablet to use how I wish. Adblock Plus is available for Android as well as Windows.

• I think that's how the website is funded

• dude. adblock plus. get with the times...

What Guys Said 6