Why is my sister dog go under my bed?

My sister dog has been for these last few weeks been under my bed, at first i thought there was something under there like treats but I cleaned and checked nothing :/ anyone elses dog does this?

Not sure if this matters but my sister dog does sleep with me instead 😅 but this going under my bed is very new thing

Most Helpful Girl

• he's a curious dog.

• There nothing under there ;-; i clean it, but i like the idea of my sister dog being wonder dog :3 serect hide out

What Girls Said 5

• maybe under your bed is warm

• They're probably scared and that's the place they feel safe.

• My dogs like sleeping under small spaces. Beds, tables, chairs, shelves... maybe he's comfortable sleeping under your bed.

• It's found a place of comfort. It sleeps with you too? It seems like this dog now sees you as it's master and not your sister.

• Yeah... my sister gets emotional about that... as i type this her dog sleeping ontop of me.

• Hahaha yep he's transferred his affections to you. Going under the bed is probably just a place of comfort. Clearly he enjoys being near you and gets some comfort from that.

• The dog a she, pomeranian. I think you're right, i wish she wouldn't ;-; I like my bed and you are my sister dog

• It's warm under your bed.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe her dog has some sympahy towards u?

• But under my bed :/ seems strange, the dog does sleep on my bed also, so its just like why under the bed

• eh guess he/she feels secure there

• Secure joint, lots of animals do it. Of course when I do that I'm weird.