Both; do you think it's acceptable/would you mind if a friend/peer of the opposite gender got changed in the same room as you? Like, completely?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a naturist, I don't have any problems with this. Sometimes a different lifestyle has its advantages in eliminating hang-ups like this!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

• You wouldn't mind if you saw something?

• Why would I?

• I don't know, some people are picky about that sort of thing ahah, I'd probably try to sneak a look tbh
      I'd be covert about it though

What Guys Said 6

• It happened.
    It happened with an unknown woman too. No problem: it was in the changing room of a swimming pool in France and her child was with her.
    I didn't mind, looked away.

• I would be fine with a female friend changing in the same room because it'd be a nice show. I probably wouldn't wanna change in front of them though.

• I don't think it's acceptable, but i think i'd enjoy it due to my sexual abstinence that seems to go on for ages now.

• I wouldn't mind. It's not that big of a deal.

• I'd rather not, it would be awkward.

• That would not be okay.

What Girls Said 4

• If we were close friends then yes

• If it was acceptable they would have let us do that... but nope

• I would mind. There are certain boundaries that must be respected. Either he was trying to get a rise out of you to gauge your interest or he just completely is insensitive to you being a female and just doesn't care about your opinion- I mean unless he's grown up in an odd household.

• Yeah its k.