Girls, Have you even been hit in the pit of the stomach hard enough to knock the breath out of you?

If yes, was it done accidentally or purposely? Has it happened on more than one occasion?

• Yes. It was an accident.
    33% (17)
  • Yes. It was done purposely.
    17% (9)
  • Yes on several occasions both accidentally and purposely by different people.
    15% (8)
  • Yes on several occasions purposely by same person.
    6% (3)
  • Yes on more than one occasion purposely by different people.
    0% (0)
  • Yes on more than one occasion accidentally by different people.
    0% (0)
  • Nope. Never. Neither accidentally or on purpose.
    29% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll try not to laugh as I type this

In elementary school there was this girl that was trying to marry this boy and I didn't like the girl and I was kinda sorta friends with the boy since we played soccer together anyway everyone was grabbing him and holding him while she was in a white dress and had rings while the "priest" was marrying them I tried to save him so I grabbed him and pushed him as hard as I could he managed to run away and go to the duty on watch but this bitch elbowed me in the stomach as hard as she could before the duty got that it hurt like shit but now that I think about it, it's pretty fucking hilarious who can say they saved a kid from getting married by force
    😂

• Haha! That is pretty funny. Did he think you for sacrificing your stomach for him?😉

• 💪Justices prevailed

• 😊 yes 👍

What Girls Said 20

• Yeah. I was fighting my sergeant for a scenario training situation and he arm barred me in the stomach and slammed me on the ground. It was awesome. :D

Also. I'm glad he's going to be on my side because he looks like Mr. Clean and is built like a brick house.

• Salute! Glad you're both on our side!👍

• I know you asked if anyone's been hit in the stomach, but I'll tell you what happened to me:
    A long while ago, my mom and I led my horse and her filly out to a different pasture. I don't think I got too close, but the next thing I knew, I was on the ground and gasping for air. Once I caught my breath, I realized the filly kicked back and hit me in the chest. Thankfully, there wasn't any permanent damage, but the experience sucked!

• Ouch! Wow! It's amazing there was no permanent damage! Youth maybe?

• Yeah, I was pre-teen. I've had worse stuff happened before that, so I don't ride horses anymore

• i have but i can't remmed, her what happened. i just remember feeling of being punched. it weans playfighting bc there are rules to that stomach and testicles and breasts and face are off limits.

• But you got hit in the stomach anyway? Someone chested. Or didn't care about the rules😕

• My ex rugby tackled me to the floor in the middle of the road. My face bounced of the tarmac giving me an instant black and swollen eye and he winded me.

He then stole my shoes and left the country... what a dick.

• Uh, yeah! I'd say he is!

• You know, three months later he called me and asked to see me (I'd moved away by this time and he was visiting from abroad)... he still thought we were dating - three months with no contact!

• Certifiable for sure.

• I was running once and fell so hard the wind got knocked out of me

• Yeah. Hate when that happens, too.

• No, but I feel down some stairs when I was younger and hurt my tail bone very badly that I lost my breath.

• I try not to incite violence.

• I think a couple times I fell weirdly and landed on my stomach and knocked the wind out of me. I have also been kicked and punched accidentally in the stomach by my cousins

• OMG your poor stomach has been through a lot! Glad to see you survived👍

• Haha I have a ton of cousins. And a ton of guy cousins who when we were younger tended to roughhouse haha

• By my sister... we used to run around house fighting so much... once she hit me hard in stomach... but that was just playfully fighting... miss it now...

• You miss play fighting with your sister? Or getting hit in the stomach? Both?

• Yes, twice. One was an accident and the other happened when my brother and i were playing fight and what's worse is that he has a black belt in kung fu so i kind of felt like i was dying.

• So far never.

• Yupp by my sister. I cried forever.

• Bac sister😠. How old were you?

• Bad sister😠. I meant.

• I jumped off the couch thinking I could fly. I got the wind knocked out of me.

• Yes, it was on accident though. I hate that, it hurts so much.

• Yeah. Especially when you're totally unprepared for it. Can I ask how it happened and by whom?

• It was by my brother & I don't remember how it happened.

• Ok. Thanks for sharing the experience though.

• I got kicked by a horse..

• OMG! In the stomach? How did you survive? 😯. Ouch!

• Yup, first by my brother, and then by my horse. He ran over my stomach, 600kg on your stomach is not very pleasant!

• Y OUCH!!! You must've ended up in the hospital! Right? 😯

• Nope! You would be surprised how tough equestrians actually are. I just had to dust myself off and get back in the saddle!

• Wow! 😯

• yes because I fell off a roof once

• Whoa! What were you doing up there?

• No. Maybe because I'm a good girl :P

• I'm sure you're a good girl😊. But sometimes good girls get accidentally hit in the stomach too, right?😕. I got a feeling too that it's not only bad girls that sometimes get deliberately hit in the stomach, unfortunately😔

I like your answer though😊

• I was (I graduated this may). High school football.

• Ah cool. Football👍

• yes. My brother doesn't know the differences from playful interaction from not plus he easily gets angry. I am older but he is stronger and taller so i can't really match his strength.

• Have you truce telling him your stomach is off limits?

• yeah. What a weird kid. o. O

• Yeah. For sure. Hope he either grows out of it or gets help.

• Yes, when I was a kid my brother would beat me up all of the time.

• Sorry to hear that. Was it just brother/sister type kidding around stuff or more serious?

• He sees it as a brother/sister thing now (normal).

At the time, he was shocked when I started fighting back.

• Haha! Yeah most bullies are!👍