What is/was/will be HAPPIEST MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• didn't happened yet -_-

• What is? I honestly don't know. Things hadn't been going good these few days and literally every night I'm crying myself to sleep (that's if I managed to get some sleep).

What was? I managed to surprise both my parents on their anniversary day (with the help of my brothers ofc), it was never easy trying to surprise them. They're smart and could literally tell if we're acting weird.

What will be? My wedding day (supposedly if I'm getting married that is), or the day when I'm finally able to go back to my homecountry. Feeling terribly homesick right now.

• When my academic achievement was posted in my school's newspaper and online, LOL. Does that make me a big nerd? Any way it made me want to do more and more and now I'm working on more projects based on what I like to study :)

• The happiest moment of my life will be when I start & run a successful animation company.

• when my son was born

• Saying 'no' to overprotective mom

• I met him in his country

What Guys Said 4

• It was with the first girl I ever had real feelings for. We spent an entire day at the beach and missed the bus back home. It was the last bus that came to that stop so we had to walk to another stop which was like 30min away. When we got there we had to wait for another 30min for the bus. While waiting we were just goofing off and I laid out some fruit from a tree on the road in front of us. We would watch the cars slow down and even stop to see what was on the road. It was pretty funny. It's the happiest moment because I was with her laughing over the dumbest things. She was an increadible person.

• My wedding day probably, or the birth of my first child, that will be

What was, is when i saw my aunt at the airport in Naples for the first time in
    7 years... i cried for like 2 hours

what is... I don't know man

• Aww, that's so sweet

• I'm sure your aunt feels lucky to have you in her life

• No i am the lucky one...
      My father loved her very much she was his little sister
      He didn't want anyone to marry her lol! supposedly he interrupted her wedding and objected the marriage!!!
      now that he is gone, its my job to take care of her and my mom

My uncle doesn't like me so much because of that lol! but its cool :)

• When I answered this question!

• when i put all the feminist in jail, that would be my happiest day in y life