Which “It’s My Life” song is your favorite?

Hmmm hard to choose between Talk Talk’s and Dr. Alban’s…. i’m a fan of 80s synth-pop genre but Dr. Alban’s “It’s My Life” sure’s one of my top 10 90s songs! definetely not Bon Jovi though... alternative rock's not much my taste

• 80s: Talk Talk - It's My Life
  • 90s: Dr. Alban - It's My Life
  • 00s: Bon Jovi - It's My Life
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• My vote goes for Bon Jovi :) Since, unlike you, I love alternative rock. xD

• Of course B. It is my life 🎶🎶🎶

• Bon Jovi, always.

• i knew most people would vote this LOL

• You forgot the "It's My Life" song by No Doubt!

• actually this is a cover of Talk Talk's "It's My Life" not a different song

• Woah, I didn't know that. Then my vote goes to Talk Talk then

What Guys Said 2

• It's really a toss up for me between Talk Talk and Bon Jovi. I like the instruments and the overall feel of Bon Jovi's song, but I think the melody in Talk Talk's It's my Life is stronger. If there was a rock version of Talk Talk's song, I'd go for that all the way.

I don't know, I'm weird and like rock/alt rock but never really liked Bon Jovi. I'll vote for A.

• No Doubt's version of "It's My LIfe" is kinda rockier actually.

wot's yer opinion about Dr. Alban's song though?

• @overthinkingmind The Police actually were considered new-wave or white reggae sometimes... and i liked their album Synchronicity... i liked Bryan Adams a little bit, and some songs from G'n'R... but Kiss... hmm nah sorry.

@dangerdoge thanks dude :)

• @Klaatu51 That's fine. Everyone has different tastes :p

• I had actually forgot Talk Talk's version - Of the 3 I like Dr. Alban's version - Why Talk Talk too synthy, Bon Jovi too bubble gum rock.

• actually No Doubt's version's much popular than original judgin from YT views... i'm surprised o_O

• Probably age profile I think it always favours most modern band