Which “It’s My Life” song is your favorite?

Hmmm hard to choose between Talk Talk’s and Dr. Alban’s…. i’m a fan of 80s synth-pop genre but Dr. Alban’s “It’s My Life” sure’s one of my top 10 90s songs! definetely not Bon Jovi though... alternative rock's not much my taste

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• My vote goes for Bon Jovi :) Since, unlike you, I love alternative rock. xD

• Of course B. It is my life 🎶🎶🎶

• Bon Jovi, always.

• i knew most people would vote this LOL

• You forgot the "It's My Life" song by No Doubt!

• actually this is a cover of Talk Talk's "It's My Life" not a different song

• Woah, I didn't know that. Then my vote goes to Talk Talk then

What Guys Said 2

• It's really a toss up for me between Talk Talk and Bon Jovi. I like the instruments and the overall feel of Bon Jovi's song, but I think the melody in Talk Talk's It's my Life is stronger. If there was a rock version of Talk Talk's song, I'd go for that all the way.

I don't know, I'm weird and like rock/alt rock but never really liked Bon Jovi. I'll vote for A.

• No Doubt's version of "It's My LIfe" is kinda rockier actually.

wot's yer opinion about Dr. Alban's song though?

• @overthinkingmind The Police actually were considered new-wave or white reggae sometimes... and i liked their album Synchronicity... i liked Bryan Adams a little bit, and some songs from G'n'R... but Kiss... hmm nah sorry.

@dangerdoge thanks dude :)

• @Klaatu51 That's fine. Everyone has different tastes :p

• I had actually forgot Talk Talk's version - Of the 3 I like Dr. Alban's version - Why Talk Talk too synthy, Bon Jovi too bubble gum rock.

• actually No Doubt's version's much popular than original judgin from YT views... i'm surprised o_O

• Probably age profile I think it always favours most modern band