Is being fit a middle class thing?

based on my experience and yes I'm generalizing, I noticed poor people who are obese and rich people who are obese are at a higher percentage within the social status than middle class

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe so. The higher the education level, the more likely you are to be somewhat educated about the importance of nutrition. Some may also realize that it may give you an edge on the workforce. Working out may mean to an employer, you are dedicated, determined and able to follow rules. That could give you an edge.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say so. A lot of factors of obesity include stress eating, unhealthy food and lack of access to gyms, which can be linked to being a lower class, who have a lot of pressure on them, who eat cheap and quick food because they don't have the resources to do better, and can't afford to go to a gym on a regular basis.

• The middle class, or what is left of it, are overworked and burning more calories. They can also afford healthier foods and tend to be more educated about nutrition than the poor. The rich have no excuse for their obesity. They can afford liposuction and personal trainers and all of those advantages most of us don't have.

• It's a... habit thing
    personality thing

What Guys Said 0